Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOOD FINCANCIAL COST OF ILLEGALS WEBSITE! BOOKMARK!

http://immigrationcounters.com/

bING, FINNALY WE GOT THIS. !!!!!

Re: GOOD FINCANCIAL COST OF ILLEGALS WEBSITE! BOOKMARK!

Hi Bad Monkey,

Awesome website - It's BOOKMARK TIME!
    Advice to Alipac members (if I may "give" advice, which I seldom do)
    VISIT THIS WEBSITE REAL QUICK
    before Communist La Raza and/or the Immigration Portal shut it down!
    If the Immigration Portal website members find out about this - they'll be infuriated beyond imagination.

Thanks again, Bad Monkey, for [well, this is just my 2 cents worth] the website link of the month - or "link of the year!"

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    http://immigrationcounters.com/

bING, FINNALY WE GOT THIS. !!!!!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

thanks, i also wrote a letter to the rocky mountain news, they just ran a story on the costs of illegal immigration,and low and behold, the professional JOURNALIST could not FIND ANY COSTS@q!!!! $#@@#KIN A, IMAGINE that.....

http://multimedia.rockymountainnews.com ... tpcid=4511

HERE is a website that finally goes over the actual numbers, from legitemate sources. I noticed the Rocky Reporter who did a story on the cost of illegal aliens couldnt quite figure any of the costs out, (so we should let millions more 2nd grade educated macho morons in, because third world overpopulation in AMerica is a GREAT THING) and we thank you for such insightful ,knowlegable and indepth reporting. But for some people who can actually DO THE WORK, this site is a great refrence, to readers, and Rocky Mountain News 'reporters' who cant seem to FIND ANY workable numbers on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    If the Rocky Mountain News wants to GET ACTUAL RESULTS instead of bias news reporting from thier own reporters, I would suggest you put a PRICE on the story, and have reporters that WANT TO DO THE WORK dig and dig for the information, and the one with the most accurate numbers, best sources wins. The "honor' system is apparently broken, but the political bias is palpable.

professional JOURNALIST
    With some exceptions I'm' finding that to be pretty much an oxymoron too. Thank God for the internet!

Thanks for the web site and good work!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee