Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good ole Teddy Kennedy

If anybody is interested in finding out about the moral character, the intelligence, the wisdom, and the judgment of good ole Senator Teddy Kennedy, I suggest you do a Google word-search on "Chappaquiddick." Particularly amusing is the transcripts of Kennedy's televised account of the accident; the only "explanation" Kennedy has thus offered to the public. His explanation being, basically, "I was in a state of shock. I have no explanation to explain my actions on that night." Which is funny (ha ha), because according to polls, about 80% of Americans who are familiar with the case have no trouble at all coming up with an OBVIOUS explanation for Senator Teddy Kennedy's behavior on that night: Teddy Kennedy drunk-drove his car off a bridge, and then left a woman trapped inside to DIE while he rushed off to concoct an alibi. And then, this gutless coward used his political connections to avoid having to stand before a judge and jury, like the rest of us American citizens would have had to do. Consider the crimes Teddy Kennedy is guilty of in the court of karma: Drunk-driving. Vehicle manslaughter. Leaving the scene of a crime. Etc. And worst of all: Leaving a young woman -- who HE was responsible for dumping in the drink -- trapped in his car, fighting for her life, left there to die. Because good ole Teddy Kennedy was ONLY concerned with saving his OWN ass; with rushing off to concoct an alibi and confer with his many advicers and lawyers. This is the kind of man he is, ladies and gentleman. Senator Teddy Kennedy. And this is his bill. The Kennedy-McCain Amnesty-for-Illegals Bill. And they are cut from the exact same cloth.
    Stop Teddy Kennedy from doing to America what he's already done to Mary Jo Kopechne!

Acebackwards!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! 100%.

Don[t Let Ted Kennedy Do to American What he did to Mary Jo Kopechne!!

The man should have been prosecuted......only Massachusetts would send him to the United States Senate!!

WAKE UP MASSACHUSETTS!!!

This is NOT THE MAN, this is the BROTHER!!

They are not the same and should have never been treated the same by the voters of Massachusetts.

It's one thing to put him in your legislature where he can only wreak havoc on your state, but when you send him to the United States Senate, he leaves everyone in America to die!!

He has disgraced the Kennedy name....which we only know because of his Brother, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This reason why I mentioned this is because: If any of you have ever looked at our "leaders" in Washington DC and scratched your head and wondered: "What could they POSSIBLY be thinking?!" Well, take a good look at the bloated, coke-ravaged face of Teddy Kennedy, and that will tell you all you need to know about these "men" and the level of their "thinking." When you look at the dismal state of America, and the quandry we now face re illegal immigration, it explains a lot, doesn't it. I certainly agree with your comments, Judy. Exept for your line about "disgracing the Kennedy name." If ever there was a name that was disgraced from the very beginning, its the Kennedys -- starting with Joe Sr, the bootlegger and his life-long Mafia connections. In fact, in regards to the seemingly endless series of disasters the Kennedys leave in their wake, a term -- "the Kennedy Curse" -- has been coined. The Kennedy-McCain Amnesty Bill just being the latest in a long line of disasters this family has inflicted on America.

This reminds me of this email I got today:

can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
    29 have been accused of spousal abuse
    7 have been arrested for fraud
    19 have been accused of writing bad checks
    117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
    3 have done time for assault
    71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
    14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
    8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
    84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year...
    Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet?
    It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group
    that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh man, thats a classic post, Charles Oakisland! They should hang a big billboard of that in front of the doors of the hallowed halls of Congress. Hah. Man, thats too much. That really made my day. And heres another image for you: Good ole Senator Kennedy on March 3, 1991, out on the town with his son Patrick, and nephew William Kennedy Smith. Later that night, back home, why its Party Time with Pappa, snorting coke with good ole Ted while Ted romps around in the living room with no pants on, just his underwear. Meanwhile, young William is out on the beach raping Michelle Cossine. Good ole Senator Teddy Kennedy: leader of men. Role model for youth! Or how about his fatuous, know-nothing rich-kid brat brother John F. Kennedy and his personal physician, Max Jacobsen -- the legendary "Dr. Feelgood." Four times a week, for several years, right up until the assassination, the Doc would regularly shoot Kennedy up with a concoction that was 25% vitamins and 75% pure dexedrine. Boy did Kennedy get some work done after that! Isn't it nice to know we had a speed-freak tweaker sitting there with his hands on The Button. Good ole John F. Kennedy. Or how about the mistress, Judith Cambell, that President Kennedy shared with Sam Giancanna, the top Mobster in the country. According to the FBI, who were survailing Sam, ole Judith was the go-between between the Mob and the Prez. She regularly passed messages and big bags of money back and forth between the two. What a gal. Just another patriotic American, servicing the President. "Ask not what you can do to your President..." And do you think I'm making this stuff UP? These are the kind of specimens we are dealing with. These are the "leaders" who have led us to our present mess.

ACE if you want to have a lot more fun-- start tracking Kennedy's actions {and whereabouts} during the Vietnam war. It will be ENLIGHTENING to say the least.

This is another man who should have been BARRED FROM CONGRESS for fraterinizing with the enemy during a time of war. And, that's a fact!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the Collected Speeches of Teddy Kennedy, volume 0

Hey everybody, want a good laugh? I looked up the heroic speech Senator Teddy Kennedy laid on the Senate (and the American people) back in 1965 when he was pushing the Immigration and Nationality Act. And I quote our man Ted:

"What the bill will not do: First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually." (WRONG!)
    "Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same." (WRONG!)
    "Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset." (WRONG!)
    "Contrary to the charges in some quarters, (this bill) will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area." (WRONG!)

Isn't that great. He was wrong about EVERYTHING. And now, here he is, back again, 40 years later, with ANOTHER immigration bill for us. Why, I can barely stop laughing.

P.S. Do you think even ONE of our so-called journalist will call Teddy Kennedy on this?

if anybody wants a good look at the character of the man who's brought us the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill, you should check out this website: http://www.ytedk.com

Mary jo was alive in that car, breathing via an air pocket, for at least several minutes before she succumbed. The diver who first saw the body discribed it as being in the back seat area, in a kneeling position with her head positioned up. Rigor mortis doesn't lie.

Unfortunately, Kennedys do.

I LOATH Ted Kennedy! IMHO he is proof positive that cronyism has been, and remains...the norm in politics. This man should be be on parole, at the very least, NOT crafting law in Washington!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast