Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do you really expect from an organized crime family?

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law?
    Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?"
    - Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

What a great quote from the great man Teddy Kennedy. You wonder how this bloated bag of wind can utter this high-minded platitudes with a straight face. Meanwhile, in the name of "integration," Ted passed laws inflicting "forced bussing" on Massachussetts school children, then sent his own kids off to expensive private schools so they wouldn't have to rub shoulders with his beloved "minorities."

And by the way, according to police reports, Mary Jo Kopechne wasn't alive for just "several minutes" after the crash, but very well may have remained alive for several hours after the crash due to huge air pockets in the car. Meanwhile, heroic TEd was rushing off to contact his friends, toadies, lawyers, and advisors in order to concoct his heroic alibi. And, contrary to what he says (as if I should even bother pointing out the endless litany of lies that this "man" has inflicted on the public at large) he NEVER got around to contacting the police. They finally contacted him a day later.

I think we all on this website should enjoy this particular form of free speech for I foresee some lawmakers (also known as lawbreakers) as wanting to censor this type of expression for it goes against their grain. If I remember correctly, some time back Hillary wanted some type of regulation on this type of freedom. I'm also sure Teddy Kennedy does not approve this type of expression either........THE TRUTH SPLASHED ALL OVER A WEBSITE PAGE.

I have long suspected Bill Clinton's excessive energy during his campaigning years and long years in the WH was due to some type of drug use. If I am correct on that, his mofia successfully kept the lid on it so far. Someday someone will spill the beans on him.

As far as people in Congress, I think they should have character and not be known as a character.

I wonder just how much that little incident cost Teddy Kennedy to buy him an out? I also wonder just what the whole truth was? I can only imagine at this point. One could probably sell it to a soap opera and make millions.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12