Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't heard anything either. In fact, I didn't hear anything last week about that. Will start listening out.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

found a blog where they are talking about 9/11

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Why don't they just let the guys give their testimony and get it over with?

Don't they see there isn't anything they can do to save ths Presidencey?

The TRUTH might save our nation!!

WE HAVE TO KNOW WHAT ABLE DANGER IS AND WHAT THEY KNOW!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This all sorta reminds me of the JFK assination. Will we really ever know?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are hiding something MAJOR. Otherwise, WHY this stonewalling from every angle?? GAGGING THEM??? For WHAT? What does Rumsfeld have to hide? I should say what ELSE does Rumsfeld have to hide?

The reason they won't let them testify is that they are in denial. They still think that Bush will pull out of this mess and come out smelling like a rose if they can just keep all of these scandals under wraps for three more years.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If that's what they think, then they have their heads in the sand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to go on record that another terrorist attack will not raise Bush's ratings. In the eventh they are considering it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs had a segment on Able Danger last night. Let me see if I can find the transcript.

Got it. Tim Roemer was a member of the 9/11 Commission:

DOBBS: Congressman Curt Weldon, as you know, is now calling for a criminal investigation of Able Danger, the Pentagon intelligence unit, that apparently had information about Mohammed Atta and some of the 9/11 terrorists a full year. What is your reaction to that call for a criminal investigation?

ROEMER: Well, Lou, I like Congressman Weldon a lot. By the way he talks about Able Danger these days, you think it would have prevented Pearl Harbor and maybe had Congress spend money responsibly or develop some kind of immigration policy.

We have looked at this problem, Lou, and if you would present, like we did, a report card, evidence, facts, that Atta was attached, associated with these attackers, these terrorists.

And you had the proof of that, Lou, I think the 9/11 commission would have put this evidence, if it was factual, on the front of our book. We would have said, government failed to communicate in the DOD or with the FBI.

It's yet another instance of not sharing information and communicating more effectively. And I just say this too, if Congressman Weldon had this information about Atta, why didn't he come three years ago to the Joint Inquiry of Members of Congress? Why didn't he take this to the FBI three years ago? Why wait until now, four years after 9/11?

DOBBS: Because Congressman Weldon, as you know, Tim, did not get involved until two -- well, actually five members of Able Danger had been basically squelched.

The two most important witnesses by the Department of Defense. Is it not reasonable at this point, and I would like to know your thinking and that of other commission members.

You know, to explain, to ask the Department of Defense to explain, and better yet, to simply permit these people to speak on this issue and to corroborate those statements, rather than squelch them or gag them?

ROEMER: Well, I think first of all, that the Congress performing its oversight function should have some hearings on this. Let's find out if Congressman Weldon gave this chart to Steve Hadley at the White House. Why does Steve Hadley say he hasn't seen it and doesn't have it?

Why doesn't Don Rumsfeld answer questions about what Able Danger was capable of doing and if they ever saw this chart at DOD, at Defense Department. And why, if Congressman Weldon claims that DOD had something like this, and that, in fact, is true. Why didn't they share this with the FBI?

I think Congress should get to the bottom of this, Lou. But we haven't seen any beef. Where is this chart? Have you seen it? Has Don Rumsfeld seen it? He says no. Has Steve Hadley seen it? He says no.

We need to see evidence that this exists, we need to get to the bottom of it. And I think I want to say this too, Lou. Able Danger, other organizations that to do this data mining at the CIA and other places. This is a valuable service for us to find out more about how we piece together what terrorists and jihadists are doing.

Let's see if this did, in fact, create some kind of a spider web that associated Atta with the terrorists. But, we haven't seen any evidence of it. We would have included it in this book if we'd had it ahead of time.

DOBBS: And as you know, Tim, the claim is, that the DOD destroyed that evidence, presumably, as a matter of routine. So, as you say, an investigation might produce some rather interesting revelations.

ROEMER: Let's get to the bottom of it Lou, let's do an investigation. The Senate Intelligence Committee has done a look at this. We enthusiastically encouraged them to come out with their findings. I think they have found no evidence of this so far.

DOBBS: Tim Roemer, thanks for being here.

ROEMER: Thanks, Lou

There is a COVER-UP going on here. I'm just SO SURE of that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast