Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Hispanic Leadership Network, a new organization that seeks to build a bridge between Latinos and the center-right, is being strongly criticized by some conservatives.
    Just what this country needs in order to bring us together as Americans...another self-serving, hispanic advocacy group!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    In my book Latinos (legal) are no different than any other American

Its the illegals and those that pander and advo for them that I loath , hate and despise.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I still believe that all citizens are equal and should have no more or less rights or perks then any other American just because they are a different skin color or ethnicity.
    Agreed, however there are far too many Latino Americans who put their illegal ethnic group above our laws and the best interests of this country. I have no use for ethnocentric citizens like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory

Its the illegals and those that pander and advo for them that I loath , hate and despise.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I still believe that all citizens are equal and should have no more or less rights or perks then any other American just because they are a different skin color or ethnicity.
    Agreed, however there are far too many Latino Americans who put their illegal ethnic group above our laws and the best interests of this country. I have no use for ethnocentric citizens like that.
    And this is the crux of the problem , you are right , far to many legal latinos want to flood this country with their ethnicity

What on earth are these people thinking , they left their countries to come here , now they want to make this into a sick parody of the countries they left because of their ethnicity?

I could say something right now that would get me in trouble

But I won't

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory

Isn't that the truth! Well said OG! Since it’s a fact that the majority of illegal invaders in this country happen to be hispanic, they have now come together as a group and declared we're no longer allowed to enforce our immigration laws, or pass laws to thwart this invasion because that would be "racist." Fortunately, most Americans can see the game they're playing and aren't buying into it.

As far as I'm concerned, these people are no different than the muslim extremists invading Europe, who also play the race/victim card to further their colonization.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The illegals and latino community want to make the USA another mexico. Has anyone looked over the border at mexico. How is that thing going down there? Its like the roaring 20 down there and no end in sight. I don't think thats our idea of the future of the USA. I'll be darned if I will let my community take a dive like the towns in mexico have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12