Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SoSad, I liked it.

There are excellent points made here by all, and so nice that we may have the opportunity to enhance the debate.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks "GP" did you get your letter sent?

Come on everyone, will only take a few minutes to get an e-mail sent, you can bet the LaRaza's out there are being heard from...and you can bet they are promoting "Dream Act" "AgsJobs" and amnesty for all!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

You can also comment on the blog (10 comments so far; see link above), in addition to submitting through the "Click here to submit your written thoughts" link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

What really concerns me is who is going to be getting these construction-type jobs??
    Exactly what we were thinking in our house when he talked about that. In fact...my husbands co-worker, came here legally, but has family illegally here, has stated that he was excited about Obama's jobs plan as this would mean his brother could get back to work...my husband cringed and said that is not who the jobs should be for.

it makes me angry to think under Obama, there will be little oversight as to who will actually get those jobs, illegals or Americans, no matter to Obama, he see's it as they are here and need a job. But, I suppose under McAmnesty, it would have been like that too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

BTTT Just helping you out Populist!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Done.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Thanks Sosad and Catslave!

This a-hole wants to hear from us. Like it will do any good. They don't listen anyway. Maybe if we were like their rich banker boyfriends on Wall St that came to Crapital Hill and offered a ton of cash to buy them off they'd be all ears then.

Seriously if you paid Ted Kennedy for example enough money, he'd all of a sudden be anti illegal alien like the rest of us. It's all about the money and that's what they all care about. Nothing, but a bunch of corporate whores bought and paid for.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are so right dman1200, but did you write to them anyway? Maybe the more of us they hear from they will eventually listen . We sure can't lose anything, besides I like being the thorn in their side.

Please send your 2 cents...it is your right as an American.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    You are so right dman1200, but did you write to them anyway? Maybe the more of us they hear from they will eventually listen . We sure can't lose anything, besides I like being the thorn in their side.

Please send your 2 cents...it is your right as an American.
    Yeah I still wrote to him and I do my part, but I feel the only way this gets better is by kicking them all out. That's the only solution that will work and until America wakes up and realizes this, nothing will change.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast