Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the info LE! I'm pleased that Arnold is still capable of making common sense decisions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

I would bet my bottom dollar he didnt want to veto it... he was forced to because of the states financial mess
    I would probably take that bet. Arnold has already shot down several attempts by Cedillo to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens. To my knowledge Arnold has never considered giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens in California. Arnold has a lot fo weaknesses, however, I don't think a desire to give licenses to illegals is one of them. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder if Arnie realizes that his state got into this financial mess because he left the door open.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well at least some one in this country did what was right...although I am sure he was choking when he had to do it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

..."ACTION ALERT"... !!!!

CALL FAX AND E-MAIL THE SENATE NOW!!!...

THEY ARE TRYING TO PASS THE SAME BAIL OUT AND HAVE ATTACHED THE
    " Alternative Minimum tax" as a little sweetener for votes,
    in other wards they are using you and me to get this bill passed.
    CALL THEM AND TELL THEM NO WAY!!!
    CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-133968-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Arnie does something right for a change!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is the letter the governator sent explaining his veto.

To the Members of the California State Senate:
    I am returning Senate Bill 60 without my signature.
    This bill would require the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), within 240 days after the Secretary of Homeland Security approves the state’s REAL ID implementation plan, to 1) issue drivers’ licenses and identification cards that are in compliance with the federal REAL ID Act of 2005, and 2) issue drivers’ licenses that permit driving only to those applicants who do not provide valid documentary evidence of lawful presence.
    This bill does not specify how DMV would validate the identity of individuals who do not have documented proof that their presence in the United States is authorized under federal law. I have previously stated that the ability to verify documents used to establish an identity must include a way to determine whether an individual is who he or she purports to be.
    Given the potential impact of the REAL ID Act on the public safety and homeland security of Californians, members of my Administration continue to work closely with the federal government on these issues. Until the REAL ID Act is implemented and the federal government adopts comprehensive immigration reform, it is inappropriate to move forward with state law in this area.
    For these reasons, I am returning this bill without my signature.
    Sincerely,
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At least he finally did something right!!

>>>>>ACTION ALERT 10/2<<<<<
    COME ON EVERYONE IT IS NOT OVER YET!! WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS...
    TOGETHER WE CAN WIN!! STOP THE BAIL OUT!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=783320
    "The greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do"...confucius
    "It could probably be shoron by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class...except Congress".....Mark Twain

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Should I include a link to Youtube for the Hallelujah Chorus here?!!!!

My husbands co-worker has family down in LA, he is here legally, but they are not. He was lamenting two days ago to my husband about this, and how terrible this is for his brother and in-laws down there.

My husband reminded him that driving is a privilege that is only for those here as citizens or legal immigrants and giving it to someone who has broken the laws to be here is, and always should be wrong.

It really feels we are at a turning point in this nation. I know things will become tough, but I have always felt that at the end of a great challenge, the best will be sifted out from the lesser, and this nation will again rise to the greatness we were. I look forward to seeing Americans rise up again and take the reins, make this nation a productive society again, instead of one that depends on how much we can spend to keep things going.

Goodbye illegal immigration, goodbye greedy corporate CEO's, goodbye corrupted politicians.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast