Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone should be writing to their democrat US senators and congressmen, and demanding they step up and push for Duncan Hunters bill for a congressional pardon for these guards and letting them know that it is only a short year away and those who are up for votes can just forget coming back and need to be thinking about different jobs! I would write everyone of them if I could they now have it fixed where if you are not in their state, they wont even read your letters and emails!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Everyone should be writing to their democrat US senators and congressmen, and demanding they step up and push for Duncan Hunters bill for a congressional pardon for these guards and letting them know that it is only a short year away and those who are up for votes can just forget coming back and need to be thinking about different jobs! I would write everyone of them if I could they now have it fixed where if you are not in their state, they wont even read your letters and emails!
    We do, and then they send crappy letters back saying how we are wrong. Illinois is in the toilet.

Anyone that was suprised by this really hasn't been paying attention. The Bush administration cronies lie so much that they believe their own bull. I swear if Bush or one of his cronies told me the sky was blue and it was really true, I would still go outside just to verify. That's about as much as I trust them.

You had to know they were hiding something given the fact that they delayed, stalled and tried to outright railroad any efforts for others to get the truth out. Look at how they treated Congressional reps who were siding with the BP agents.

Oh somebody belongs in jail alright and it aint those two BP agents.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Never in the history of time has the public been so well informed or able to correspond with each other from great distances in seconds. I think we will see a few politicians, and Vice Presidents and Presidents go down in our time! They put Martha Stewart in jail for lying. They can also put Bush43 in jail for lying and the politicians too!

Let's make it happen! By taking Bush43 down it will squash the Iraq war and the North American Union at the same time. Why not kill two birds with one stone!

Let's see if we can get these Border Patrol Agents free. We all know they're only in prison because of the Security Prosperity Partnership (SPP) agreement Bush has signed with Mexico. He has made an agreement that no law enforcement or Border Patrol will fire upon any illegal aliens crossing our Southern border.

What I want to know is, will the Mexican Drug Dealer still be able to sue the American taxpayers and Federal Government for the FIVE MILLION DOLLARS?

Copy and Paste and Circulate These numbers:

Call or write and complain!!!!!

The toll free phone numbers to the
    US Capitol in Washington DC are:

(88 355-3588,

(877) 762-8762

(866) 340-9281

Write Congress Now!:
    http://www.congress.org

or The White House:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

or Senators:
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

House of Representatives:
    Find your Rep. type in your zip.
    http://www.house.gov/writerep

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Anyone that was suprised by this really hasn't been paying attention. The Bush administration cronies lie so much that they believe their own bull. I swear if Bush or one of his cronies told me the sky was blue and it was really true, I would still go outside just to verify. That's about as much as I trust them.

You had to know they were hiding something given the fact that they delayed, stalled and tried to outright railroad any efforts for others to get the truth out. Look at how they treated Congressional reps who were siding with the BP agents.

Oh somebody belongs in jail alright and it aint those two BP agents.

Are the Democrats better ?

We are circle by all these "cronies".

Republicans and Democrats they know we are going to have to choose one of them and both are the same (as we say in portuguese "farinha do mesmo saco") flour from the same bag.

Are the Democrats better ?

How right you are Minnie. They are ALL "farinha do mesmo saco".

I'm so deprssed, debbie wasserman , the rep. had the courage to send me 3 letters written the same thing....

She is so sure because she didn't have any challenger, that she doesn't care even to send me different letters at least to show some respect TO the electors.

HOW CAN WE FIND SOMEONE TO CHALLENGE HER ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I'm so deprssed, debbie wasserman , the rep. had the courage to send me 3 letters written the same thing....

She is so sure because she didn't have any challenger, that she doesn't care even to send me different letters at least to show some respect TO the electors.

HOW CAN WE FIND SOMEONE TO CHALLENGE HER ????????????
    It is like that here too. Sometimes, I'll get a letter that has nothing to do with my initial topic(?) If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese

It is like that here too. Sometimes, I'll get a letter that has nothing to do with my initial topic(?) If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
    I will not give up, i'm going write to her something that she's going to want to answer me..;..

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese

I will not give up, i'm going write to her something that she's going to want to answer me..;..
    Good for you Minnie, keep up the good fight. I like your spunk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast