Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs WAS good Friday night and I saw the segment you were talking about, sonali. It described the jobs that WERE created as the "service jobs" such as restaurants, cashiers in grocery and department stores and that general type of job that is historically a low-paying segment of the job market. The jobs that were LOST were the higher paying manufacturing jobs and the technology jobs. These unemployment numbers are VERY deceptive. All they are looking at is the number of jobs that people have been FORCED to accept because they will STARVE if they don't take SOME type of job.

These jobs that have been created are jobs that are low-paying, no benefit jobs that these people have had to accept because their jobs that paid well and provided health care and retirement benefits have been outsourced. Why don't they break down these numbers into the TYPES of jobs that have been filled as compared with the TYPES of jobs that have been LOST????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

minorities use passports as I.D.

As it is, most of the customer service jobs at hotels, restaurants, etc are done by South Americans because they have more motivation. MOst who come here allready know english-well, not peru, colombia, as well as other benedict arnold easily brainwashed latin american nations. I know my dad learned many languages as a merchant marine. He used to have his grandkids call him NONO - italian for Grandpa. It is sad, but when I was a waitress at Unos, I always said Ciao for goodbye in proper euro spanish. In italian it is hello. In most of South america it is goodbye amongst the educated. The word was originally Spanish. I have never said Adios in my life and probably never will. Mexicans frown when I have done this but then again at the time, they depended on me to interpret for them. I wish I knew then what I know now...restaurant managers accept passport as i.d. and for work eligibility in the U.S. I am not sure if that is legal or not. I know that is how brazilians come here to work. As it is all of the bilinguals in my bank never want to give me money because my last name is Alfaro and I am white as hell. They ask me sometimes for rediculous id however, the illegals have to hardly come up with anything. All they have to do is show their "pity poor dirt impoverished, uneducated , I am too old to learn english rhetoric. Even up here they do it. Especially, when I tell them I prefer english and have all proper i.d. They figure out I am educated and they cannot solicit illegal money laundering tips(bank account info in Switzerland with bribery for them)
    and when they start with, "Buenos Dias Senora,...I say, we would be better off in English because I cannot understand Mexican and dont wish to be talked to like one. Then I would say, "Este es Los Estados Unidos, si?
    e siesque requerda correctement, el idioma es englis, si? meaning, what country is this? Isn't the language english here. They get the idea. The mexican banks are corrupt. Anyway. back to jobs. Waitress jobs are filled by college/hoochie looking foreigners, fast food is merely being filled by illegal hispanics whose managers know they can screw them on labor. McDonalds is one of the worst at it. That was my first job and could not understand why I had to speak slow, two syllable spanish for social reasons in work. Oh, they can read slips)illegal cooks) but can't hear or speak english. They blame mistakes on orders by claiming the printer did not work or they did not understand me etc.BS.

You are AMAZING, sonali! More power to you! If EVERY IMMIGRANT who came to our country had your courage and determination, we would be a MUCH better country. I can just HEAR you telling the bank teller that you want to communicate in ENGLISH!! I bet that was a SHOCK! Could the teller even speak English????

You keep it up because it is people like you who have historically made this country great. You should be very proud of yourself for assimilating and you will go far.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Mexican dialect.

No, the bank tellers were mexican and speaking to me in mexican spanish which I don't understand nor do I have the patience for because they speak too slow. NOt only that, but to me it is kind of racist and /or a form of racial profiling for latin american banks with mainly mexican employees to assume everyone understands/speaks that dialect and/or should. Mexicans used to tell us all the time when we tried explaining to them we spoke spanish from spain. They would say, "Ah, thats old spanish. NOone talks like that." Whenever I have interpretted out of the goodness of my heart for mexicans, they try correcting me by using and/or replacing/ mexican words in place of proper spanish words -basically trying to teach me to speak mexican. I let them know right away, "Look, I don't mind helping you out occassionally but I speak castillian spanish and I dont want you trying to teach me Mexican. I am not a mexican. They think all latin people should cater to them and learn their dialect.

I have always heard that the Castillian form of Spanish is the language of the upper classes in Spain! ALWAYS! And that was LONG before illegal immigration even appeared on the radar screen. It was just something that I always heard in reference to the language of Spain.

So all the "new jobs" are going to illegals in the "service" sector which is hotels, motels, restaurants, etc.

Hmmm. SO if we don't travel or take vacations that involve hotels, motels and restaurants, then we could DRAIN THEIR PURSES!!

Hmmm. SO if we cook and don't eat out or reduce it by alot, then we cold DRAIN THEIR PURSUES!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

(When you spend now, all you're doing is feeding China dollars or feeding Employers of Illegal Aliens).

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

Don't underwrite the very illegal practices we're trying to stop.

KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR PURSE, DRAIN THEIRS!!

It won't take that long, believe me!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12