Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grads Face Challenge Of Finding Jobs

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2010/12/13/10012/

Grads Face Challenge Of Finding Jobs
    December 13, 2010 4:19 PM
    Reporting Sharrie Williams

MIAMI (CBS4) – As thousands of college students across South Florida graduate this month they are faced with what may be one the most daunting challenges in the last four years – finding a good paying job in a struggling economy.

For many their dream job will have to wait. The latest numbers show the unemployment rate for people with a college degree is at five-point-one percent, the highest it’s been in the last forty-year.

“It’s not looking very bright and it’s unfortunate because we have a lot of individuals who are graduating and it’s a great accomplishment but unfortunately its bringing a lot of stress and anxiety,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only are the graduates competing with thousands of their peers for the few available jobs, they’re also in competition with a large number of experienced workers who have been laid off.
    To that I would add workers here on Visas. They have so many advantages it makes me sick. They can work for a fraction of Americans, save money by cramming 4+ into a one bedroom apartment, jump from state to state following jobs, etc.

They need to slow, if not stop, Visas until Americans are working again. Please don’t give me that B.S. about they do work Americans are unable to. Many consulting firms are all about the margin they get by collecting normal rates and screwing their consultants.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

I wonder if the illegals that graduated from Miami Dade College all got jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)