Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And voted out...along with the rest of the so called representatives that are supposed to work for us...

Kathyet

We are NEVER safe from anything with these weasels in the WH and Congress. If you had asked me in December if Obamacare would pass I would have said no way. Don't put it past these criminals to find some thuggish way to pass amnesty legislation.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Not only was Obamacare passed during an election year, but so were the bank bailouts. All unprecedented, all highly unpopular. If they can do that during an election year, they can pass amnesty because they aren't afraid of the voters.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    We are never safe
    Sad but true!

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I know we are never in the safe zone, but now that Grahamnesty is retaliating against Obama and the Dems. Do we have a fillibuster proof Senate until November. Does anybody know?
    First we are never safe, because you can not trust Republicans any more than you can the Dems, they will sell us out in a minute, we must remain diligent.

To answer your question..... they can not push CIR through on reconciliation like they did Health care ( 51 majority) they need super majority of 60 votes and they don't have it since the election of Scott Brown, their are now 41 Republicans.

Keep in mind ALL Republicans must stick together, if just one goes to the other side we are done for....that being said stay on top of them, they conservatives have the upper hand if we keep pushing them and letting them know we will not vote for anyone in Nov. who supports any amnesty bill and pathway to citizenship IS amnesty.

Never let you guard down, keep the calls and e-mails going and remind them the elections are right around the corner
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I Just got a letter form Team America, and Tom Tancredo.

He was alerting us about the coming push for amnesty.

I guess conventional wisdom would say that amnesty legislation won't happen this year, but I guess with Obama these are not conventional times.

Tom was saying that the backers of open borders know that they have a small window of opportunity and if they can't get their agenda passed now it may be another 10 years before they have another opportunity.

Folks you can count on me to be part of the battle. I have been calling Gramnesty's office twice every day this week to get them to stop cuddling up with Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    To answer you question..... they can not push CIR through on reconciliation like they did Health care ( 51 majority) they need super majority of 60 votes and they don't have it since the election of Scott Brown, their are now 41 Republicans.
    I don't know about that, since they make the rules up as they go and they don't care what the Constitution says.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    To answer you question..... they can not push CIR through on reconciliation like they did Health care ( 51 majority) they need super majority of 60 votes and they don't have it since the election of Scott Brown, their are now 41 Republicans.
    I don't know about that, since they make the rules up as they go and they don't care what the Constitution says.
    Good point...lets just hope the Dems aren't willing to push the Americans that far.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It was Bush and most of the Republicans who tried to pass amnesty last time. We had to fight them with every thing we had. So both parties are dangerous when it comes to amnesty.

Remember Ramos and Compean, and how only a few Republicans would listen to us when we begged them to give them fair trial.

It was all about the GOPs determination to pass amnesty, and to keep Ramos and Compean put away long enough to teach us a lesson about fighting against amnesty. But it hasn't worked out for the GOP.....yet. Never again will trust them like I once did!

John McCain and Sarah Palin are just two of the 'republicans in name only' who would love to see amnesty back on the table.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    I talked to a couple of people in a bar and they are sorry they voted for obamaface. I asked why the hell they did and there like Oh because of the economy. I said what the hell did you expect frtom a big liberal . they just starting talking liberal nonsence so I just walked away. Had been drinking ya know. Did not trust my temper cause these idiots voted for him and now we are all stuck with him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast