Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There were a few grammatical errors which both my spell checker and I missed in the "Action Pak". I apoligize, and I've uploaded the corrected copy on the website.

If errors are bothersome to you, you may get the updated copy on the site.

Thanks!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

concernedveteran wrote:
    While there, I made friends with others who had similar sites on MySpace and TagWorld. First we started to notice that we were losing our ability to send messages to each other and others. Then we found we couldn't add "friends" to our friend lists any longer. We began receiving extremely violent hate mail and death threats. And now, all of our pages have been deleted and accounts closed.

A guy in Kearney Nebraska put up a blog to express his feelings and thoughts on illegal immigration. He had it on blogspot. It got deleted
    Did you or anybody else contact the hosting company to see why the accounts were closed and pages deleted? I not sure from your post if you challenged any of this or not. Its good you have your own server and can host your own site, but many people do not.

You need to get the names of these hosting companies and contact them regarding their violation of 1st Amendment rights. If we don't yell about it, then others won't know what is going on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123