Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

concernedveteran, thanks for this information.

I don't know if you are aware but I'm on the way across the country soon. I will print out a bunch of these, staple them together and leave them and pass them out in appropriate places.

I can't print anything once I get back east but I can most certainly get another box of paper and another ink cartridge while I'm still out here and get printing.

Again, thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sherbug
    concernedveteran, what websites are losing their hosting privileges for publishing the facts about immigration.

That is a violation of 1st Amendment. This is still the U.S. and as of today the Constitution is still the ruling document.

There should be fur flying about somebody cutting hosting privileges for the content of a website.
    It runs rampant sherbug. Before I decided to create this latest iteration of my site, I built one EXACTLY like this new one on supposedly "friendly" community services such as MySpace and TagWorld.

While there, I made friends with others who had similar sites on MySpace and TagWorld. First we started to notice that we were losing our ability to send messages to each other and others. Then we found we couldn't add "friends" to our friend lists any longer. We began receiving extremely violent hate mail and death threats. And now, all of our pages have been deleted and accounts closed.

A guy in Kearney Nebraska put up a blog to express his feelings and thoughts on illegal immigration. He had it on blogspot. It got deleted.

Sick of all this, I chose to build my own server, put it online and host the website on my own system.

If you use the web in any way to disseminate rational information and to blow the lid off of what is REALLY happening in this country - if you don't put it on your own server and high-speed connection - they WILL do anything and everything to shut you down.

Hope this answers your question, sad as this state of affairs really is.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    concernedveteran, thanks for this information.

I don't know if you are aware but I'm on the way across the country soon. I will print out a bunch of these, staple them together and leave them and pass them out in appropriate places.

I can't print anything once I get back east but I can most certainly get another box of paper and another ink cartridge while I'm still out here and get printing.

Again, thank you.
    You're VERY welcome JuniusJr. Enjoy. I'm sure you will agree after reading through it a couple of times, you will discover that you are playing with some really serious power there.

To be honest with you, I surprised even myself on that package. Not to boast, however - there is no time for any of that, and the affects all of this will have on real human beings is too great to be boastful of any work done to end the debate once and for all.

I doubt anyone will be a winner. Everyone is going to lose something in their lives on both sides.

Concerned Veteran... Thanks! Just posted this link to my website, and will pass on to others.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Concerned Veteran... Thanks! Just posted this link to my website, and will pass on to others.
    No, thank YOU anniealone!! Thanks to you, people will quite possibly wake up and start climbing up Bush's back with really sharp claws which might just get his attention on this!!

Danged good website, CV....I'll forward that URL...BTW...shall we send it to our reps??

MJ

Only the items in the "Action Pak" are meant to go to the reps. If they don't already know what is printed in the Information Package (with the color cover) then they are bigger idiots than I ever thought.

WOW good job CV I am impressed.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks American_made. Actually, believe it or not, what gave me the idea for the array of re-distributable information was when I was working on a customers computer one afternoon. She had a virus that looks up all email addresses in the address book of the email client program and then sends itself to each of them. It then does the same thing with each of THOSE.

One person with five friends = 5 infections from 1
    5 others with five friends = 25 infections
    25 others with five friends = 125 infections

And then to top it all off, I was studying a website somewhere where it mentioned "Viral Marketing" and that's when the idea was set in motion.

If my calculations are correct, and everyone who receives it pumps out to ten others, asking all of THEM to do the same - then as long as the domino effect continues there could be millions with the information within a relatively short time.

Which means...

Email inboxes in Washington D.C. logjammed

Desks filled with envelopes they can never hope to get through. Every time they would sample one, it would be the same complaint only with a different signature.

VERY fearful politicians who might just realize what could happen to their jobs over this thing with that kind of a response to their playing patsy.

I'm hoping it works the way I intended it to. If it does, and they don't make me appear to have "committed suicide" over my mass exposure campaign - it could sincerely rattle more nerves in Washington D.C. than any of the recent demonstrations could have ever hoped for.

Give 'em heck!

Another good idea is for everyone to each send a copy of the documentation to the major media.

As we saw on packages in the military,

Packet, Information, Public Release, One Each.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast