Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great Set Of Immigration Laws

1. If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native language.
    2. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers allowed.
    3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
    5. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
    6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to
    40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
    9. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you will be sent home.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say? The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of Mexico!
    God bless our Republic Death to the New World Order

You're not implying that Vicent fox is a giant hypocrite, are you? That's just crazy talk.

You know what you posted there about Mexico's immigrations laws makes me understand how weak our "leadership" is. Did you all see Bush last night talking about his new Press Secretary? I could not even watch him blunder and sputter through the simplist of sentences. He has zero charisma and is just weak. I can't stand him--he's an embarrassment.

Re: He has zero charisma and is just weak

Stupid Bushisms Dumb Dubuya
    http://brianx.com/funny/george-bush-quotes.html

The George W Bush Speechwriter
    Write a speech for George Bush and listen to him read it
    http://www.actofme.co.uk/bush_speech...echwriter.html
    God bless our Republic Death to the New World Order

Great ImmigrationLaws

Hello fellow citizens,
    I am new to this website. I work in emergency rooms in eastern mass as a psychiatric clinician. I evaluate people who present to the ER who have mental health issues, are homicidal, suicidal, depressed, etc. I have also been in the human service industry for over 20 years. I love my job but I do not love what is happening in the ER(and everyone on the ER staff agrees with me). More and more illegals show up wanting services and no matter what they want, we have to provide it. They do not speak english which means we have to provide and interpreter. This makes the entire treatment process last about 3 -6 hours longer than it should. This means that the next time you have to wait in the ED, there is a high likelihood that the cause for the delay is some non-english speaking person wanting services.
    Americans pay for the interpreters, the ER time, the hospitals care, services for their children.. EVERYTHING! They take advantage of us and I am damn sick of it!
    Legal Immigrants are what have made this country strong. It is our diversity that makes America so beautiful and so amazing. LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!
    I am sick of wasting my experience and wasting very, very expensive ER time on these individuals. They do not care about America. They do not contribute to this country. I am very, very very very sick and tired of everything being bi-lingual. Bi-lingual education is a joke. I am also a certified driving instructor and taught driving to teenagers for years. I loved it! But I am horrified that driving tests are now given in spanish. My ATM is in spanish, the groceries I buy are in spanish, ....oh, my list goes on and on and on.
    I love my country. I am proud to be an American. I honor all our brave, amazing soldiers. They fight for us, for our borders, for America and letting illegals flood this country, abuse and misuse us, is a profound insult them.
    I cannot stand it anymore. I have to do something. That is why I have joined this website. If things continue as they are we will lose this country. We will lose our heritage, all the courage and sweat and passion that has made America. We will dishonor our foremothers and forefathers... we will lose ourselves. javascript:emoticon('')
    I intend to fight this. I have to. I have no choice!javascript:emoticon('')javascript:emoticon('')javascript:emoticon('')

Welcome ER, I am also from MA and have spent many hours in ER's waiting for service for my elderly mom, 90% of all there are non-english speaking and need interpreters. Meanwhile my mom is struggling to pay her health insurance bills to have the coverage she needs while living on Social Security. All we do is swear while we are sitting there waiting for hours while these illegals get free care. It is a shame that the elderly in this country most in need of care go to the back of the line when it comes illegals getting free care. Not to mention the rest of us who also pay rising health insurance costs to get the same. It is ludicrous!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC ER, We feel and understand your frustration. I was in an ER recently and was shocked to see all the signs in Spanish. I couldn’t imagine having to work at one and being exposed to diseases that would have been screened for if these folks had entered our country legally.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes JP, I always tell my mom don't touch anything if you can and wash your hands always as disease is rampant in ER's, despite efforts by heathcare workers. Last time I took my mom to the hospital, I was sick for 2 weeks after with some viral infection that I am sure I picked up in the hospital.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome ER!! I had the wonderful experience of having to go to Park Lane hospital in Dallas last summer after a friend of mine got in a very ugly car accident. It was a most eye-opening experience to say the least. This hospital is located in a downtown Dallas area that is about as bad as you can get. Police were everywhere in that hospital, walking gang members around in handcuffs. Nobody spoke english and there was just an overwhelming sense of chaos and confusion everywhere. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

I found it fascinating that virtually every one of these "poor people" had cell phones and drove better cars than I did.

Thank you!!!!

Thank you also much for your support. It means a lot to me.
    This issue will fracture our country like nothing ever has. We are not bigots, we are Americans and so many have given thier lives to create this country. It horrifies me to see us dishonor our borders, our booundaries... what lierally defines who we are.
    We are all descendents of LEGAL immigrants. How hard they worked to become citizens, how much they cherished being Americans.
    How do we know that terrorists won't slip into the country while we battle each other over what should be a simple legal issue. One that adresses so many areas, war, healthcare, education, etc.
    While we are busy picking each other apart they will slip into our country, and murder us.
    But I will not give up this fight. I will throw my heart into it. I have learned to do this, because of my heritage. my LEGAL forebears give me the strength to do this. They give me the strength to be an American...
    God Bless America
    ( BTW I am not a right wing fanatic)

Welcome ERPsychClinician!

I evaluate people who present to the ER who have mental health issues, are homicidal, suicidal, depressed, etc.
    I doubt homicidal or suicidal but some of us may need some assistance in the mental health and depression areas before this is over with!

Can you do on-line consults?

Seriously though, welcome to the fight. We have lots of material here to get you up to date on the issues. You obviously have the medical issues sied of the house down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast