Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I often wondered how those in the medical proffession felt about what is happening in our hospitals . I've seen a huge change in just the last few years of non English speakers flooding our healthcare facilitiies.

Unfotunately before long I wouldn't be surprised if they start making our American doctors learn spanish to accommodate these people. I admire you, it must be very difficult for you to do your job.

Gotta Go to Work Today

I just wanted to say hello to all you like minded AMERICANS on this lovely 5th of May. I have to go to work soon.. I do love my job.. but if I have to evaluate a spanish speaking person who has been in this country 20 years and doesnt know the language and wants to go to a pyschiatric facility, well, I may have to scream.. They will probably have some form of state aid and guess who is paying for it? And even after I send them to a hospital, that facility has to pay to have an interpreter on staff ALL THE TIME. Think about this... every time that person wants something.. a glass of milk or wants to ask a question, they have to get the interpreter in. I think the interpreters make around $60 per hour.
    What am I supposed to do when I am so angry at that persons laziness....
    Well, I will do the best I can.
    But if only there were a way for me to protest this..and not lose my job.
    All ideas are welcome.. Also I love hearing fromall of you like minded Americans... I am so sorry to hear how illegals have trashed your homes and your land... it is sickening...
    I sent my info to this website to volunteer to help but they haven't gotten back to me yet..I would love to write an article or something.. I want to do something!!! I have to... Although we live in New England its only a matter of time before they trash my home as well.
    Why don't the illegals care? Most of them cannot be bad people. How much are they to blame and how much are we to blame for indulging them. Hey, if you give it away free, people take it. Why should we expect an other kind of reaction? After all, the illegals are only human, too. If we are giving them our land free of charge OF COURSE they are going to take it..

ER, I can only hope that you have made contact with your wonderful senator, Kennedy, and your reps in Mass. and let them know how you feel and what you think.

There is much info on this board to help you get started with this fight.

We will win this. I have faith in the citizens of this o****ry.

Hang in...and BTW..welcome to our world.

MJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12