Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    OK, enjoy your nice warm Southern weather, and your big old bugs!!!!
    Yeah, they're GREAT deep-fried!

We could use some rain out here in the illegal-infested southwest desert. Need some water in that Rio Grande so it isn't quite so easy to walk across. It has been a little cooler than normal last couple days (60's) and windy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    We could use some rain out here in the illegal-infested southwest desert. Need some water in that Rio Grande so it isn't quite so easy to walk across. It has been a little cooler than normal last couple days (60's) and windy.
    Well, we have had plenty of rain here. I will be glad to give you the foot of water I have at my back door.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Please, Scubayons, send it my way. If only we could do that. I'll send you about half the wind speed we are having here today to help dry up the rest of your yard. Good trade if you ask me. Our wind is whipping up asthma attacks by the hundreds for people around this city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Please, Scubayons, send it my way. If only we could do that. I'll send you about half the wind speed we are having here today to help dry up the rest of your yard. Good trade if you ask me. Our wind is whipping up asthma attacks by the hundreds for people around this city.
    Oh I don't need anymore wind. We have had our share of Wind. If it was stronge enough to take 3 telephone poles down yesterday in front of the house and take a big hunk of siding off. I don't need the wind. So just keep that part.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

OK--I'll send the wind to someone who needs it. Just send rain. Want sunshine? We got that. I could stand a cloudy day or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12