Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bearpaw,

I'm with you. I think they are using the US to establish a good live in Mexico.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've always said they come with "illusions of grander." Its like they believe the streets are paved with gold. Jose tells Pedro back home that he's earning $50 dollars a day washing dishes and Pedro says that's great compared to my lousy $8 dollars a day. I'll save up so I can pay that rascally coyote $1500 to get him to Denver. They also have no desire at becoming citizens. "They only want to work."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

they blame is on our Politicians and their leaders who continue to fail to improve their economies, shame on them, putting this onto the American people.

Election day is PAYBACK TIME!! I VOTE!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

They come here to make money, however they can.

I have considered the possibility that the Mexican government is paying them to come here. The government may be paying the coyotes.

Perhaps there is a reward waiting for them when they complete whatever their mission is here - as in sending money back, getting citizenship, running drugs -whatever it might be.

I am totally convinced the Mexican government 'helps' criminals get here when they get out of prison.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico has become dependant upon the money their people send home. That money is the second largest source of income their country has. So they probably are helping their people cross the border. I agree Mexico helps send their criminals here. Our so-called 'melting pot' sure has changed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are in a cycle of self destruction and we have to stop it. We have allowed this rediculous behavior to happen because of our good and givening Christian based nation.

There is an old saying, don't give more than you can afford to loose.

Well, I think it has become evident that we are on the loosing end of this illegal alien benefit system.

We have got to put a stop to it! I say that so much but it's so true.

nntrixie,

Interesting that they can get cash! That's new to me. I thought you could only buy food with the Loan Star Card. I wonder if that is aid to families with depended children. AFDC and they can get cash with the LS Card. That's different than Food Stamps or WIC.

I've seen the same think. Using food stamps and the whole family is standing there wearing $1,000 worth of tennis shoes and leather boots. The wife has a designer handbag. I've seen it and it peeves me off. What can you do?

Dixie

The illegals are strongly encouraged to come here by the Mexican government so they can wire billions and billions of dollars back via Western Union. The Mexican government supplies maps to Illegals to assist them across the border and maps on where to go for work once they are across. The Mexican military also assists in quick transportation to make the trek easier. There are signs across the border that give directions to certain towns and cities that are illegal friendly. The come here because employers pay them in cash. We need to expose the employers for who they are and start with the contractors, sub-contractors, and lawn care companies that hire them locally. Put ads in your local exposing these employers that hire illegals. If the editors decline to print it, then put signs on your property that state that Bob's Lawn Care hires illegals.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Thats how close they watch your bank account. I hadn't even gotten notice it was in my account yet! But, welfare sure as hell did.
    Most if not all Mexican illegals do not have bank accounts. I knew who the illegals were in my former job and they always paid with cash and didn't have checking accounts. So the goverment isn't going to know how much money they have like they would for an American citizen.

When I go into the post office on Tyson's payday or the day after it's so annoying. Most of Tyson's no or little English speaking (probably illegal) customers are in the post office buying money orders. I try not to go to the P.O. during Tyson payday time because it's very annoying waiting in line while they buy m.o.'s and try to communicate with little or no English or through the child or little English speaking interpeters they bring along.

dxd
    Illegal alien invaders come for ONE and ONLY ONE reason. And that reason it because they are ALLOWED to come. If illegal aliens were not allowed to come here they would not be here. Treasonous President Bush is allowing our nation to be invaded by illegal aliens and that is why they come....and come.....and come..

What really burns me is knowing that the moines made up here goes back to Mexico. Do nothing for our economy.
    The figures vary depending on what sources you quote, but I have read any where between $25 to $40 BILLION dollars a year is wired out of the country never to return. Add that to the approximately $30 to $40 Billion cost in health care, education and law enforcement then subtract the $16 Billion they are suppose to add and our countries economy is a train wreck coming soon!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12