Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It only becomes racist when a white person says something out of line. To me, it just tells me that whatever the race that brings it up, is insecure with their own race. I could care less what anyone calls me. I am white, and I am proud. Nothing wrong with that! I was given a birth name, and that is my name.... someone calls me something else, then they are talking to the hand, because the mind is not listening. I find humor in it because it shows me how they were brought up, or "brainwashed", and that they have to resort to what they think are names that would upset me, just to start trouble. How moronic. I don't know about all of you, but I am way above the name calling thing. It is just a means of defense for those who feel they have to resort to this type of juvenile behavior. Like I said, "Insecurity" at its best.

Probably, I would have not given it a thought except, it is the illegals and their activist who are the ones making the big deal with the racial thing so I think we should do as they do and make a reallllllllllllly big issue of it just as they do! fight fire with fire so to speak, they should not get away with a thing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I get really tired of people making lame accusations that just because a person is white, they are the only ones who can possibly be racists.

I have seen far more racism in this complex from the Latino neighbors towards us, than I have ever seen coming from white people.

I had one teenage kid that I got after for making lewd gestures, say to me "f--- you, you white b----"! If a white kid here had said the opposite to a Latino mother in the same circumstances, they would have been all over that kid and his/her parents.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Y'all have seen my story:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html page 2

I'm only posting it here for newbies or any of the viewing public....

When the gang wrote the threat against my life in, IMO, a vile, racist manner, I was told by the authorities, that" it wasn't a 'hate crime' BECAUSE I'm white."

At least the one who left a thumb print on the can of accelerant that they used to burn my house down, went to jail.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Got called a Redneck Cracker when I lived down in SW. Virginia! (Bristol area! Now thats a mouthful!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

MW
    While I see your point, I'm no so easily offended. I'm from the old school of "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." In all honesty, I believe a lot of people feel this way (I could be wrong). Has anyone noticed how the racist crape really elavates to the top when someone wants to make an argument. I'm not everybody and I understand that some people are more sensitive than others, but I'm of the opinion that the racist moniker gets thrown around a lot more freely than it should, especially by those that are lacking in a strong argument.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW.

Exactly.

I've found that 'considering the source' helps alot!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

If you are white and wish to be politically correct, you must first accept the fact that you are a racist; then fill your heart with white guilt; and finally suffer abuse, give up your belongings, and allow your family to suffer because they are racists also.
    I am not sure you know how true that is. Somewhere and please don't ask where I read far to much these days but this stuck in my mind...

"IF you want to control an american...
    call him racist.
    The first thing he will do is open his wallet...
    the second thing he will do is lie down and beg you to kick him."

And THAT my friends is what our "politically correct" politicians and others have desired to instill in white Americans for decades. It is a form of control. I refuse. When they revert to "racsim" as their only defense of their position or argument, it signifies to me they have no defense.. that in FACT they have an AGENDA and I will NOT cooperate.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I don't let those statements bother me. I realize people that say ugly things about you are revealing something about themselves because the words are really coming from their hearts. It’s not about you personally. Also, if people have resorted to name calling, they don't have anything valid to say and no legitimate argument left. They are the underdog in the debate.

"You criticize others of your own insecurities" and you point out faults in others that trouble you personally. For instance, the person that taunts you about being late, is often the person that is chronically late. You made them acknowledge something about themselves, by being later than they were so they had to express it, by pointing out that you are late. They are dwelling on it in there mind and it popped out of heir mouth.

Just know that it's more about them and what is on their minds and in their hearts and that their true selves have come to the surfaces and that is why they are verbalizing it. It's really not about you so just don't take offence. If you feel the need to respond, just say, I understand where you care coming from and walk away and smile that you got under their skin.

We all just beez a bunch ah crazy folks.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    MW and all, I have told my kids to just laugh it off, this gets them more than anything can!!

Our son just shrugs his shoulder at these people and smiles and tells them, "whatever" and walks away. Then they are left with all that hate in them and no way to vent, it really burns them up. You figure it will eventually have to fizzle out of them when it has no fuel to go on.

Although, I have called people on it. I do not mind doing this, some people need to hear it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast