Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then what B/S excuse will jorge hand us?
    He will say they (illegal invaders)are just doing jobs American Citizen won't do....
    and he is right this time...
    We don't shoot at OUR National Guard!

For the love of Pete...what the hell is our elected Monkey Troupe doing...I think they all need drug tested...for sure after the Holiday break
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think we ALL need to email a copy of this story to our respective state reps, ask them why this is not major new as an armed invasion into our country and why we are not acting upon it????

Start emailing and asking those tough questions people, make them start talking, they owe us and the safety of our country that, and better.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sent this email to Earl Blumenauer, Gordon Smith and Ron Wyden (my main three). Hope they listen

Mr. elected official, below is an article which I read online for the first time today. I am wondering why this not only has not made major news, and why we are not taking the security of our southern border more seriously. This incident is a prime example of a total failure of our federal government to properly defend us as we have paid them to do. This act by those with obvious malicious intent to attempt an armed invasion, an act of aggression and should be considered an act of war, into our country is being ignored by Washington. I am asking that you start demanding that our southern, porous border be secured, I will be taking this issue to many people, emailing it, and speaking to VFW members.

Guardsmen overrun at the Border

12 News
    Jan. 4, 2007 02:44 PM

National Guard unit stormed while patroling the border

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ar ... 04-CR.html
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it is a real shame that we have National Guard troops in an advisory position...Unarmed...at the boarder, advising the border patrol. It is kind of like your Commander-in-Chief said to you...go protect our border, but I will not let you put your bullet in your gun to defend yourself. So...we have about 9-12 thousand young men and women at the border having to put up with crap like this. If I was a leader in the government, I would have sufficient reason to question Jorge Bush about this and probably remove him from office. Why? For sending those young men and women to a situation where violence is prevelant and no means to defend themselves. Sounds like a death sentence to me?

It will be interesting to see how the new Dem's in congress respond to this (probably won't)...or how they try to cover this up in the interest of amnesty? Sounds like politics as usual...I am starting to give up on the entire situation as this has gone past bizzare!!!

Gunmen force National Guard troops to flee observation post near Mexico border

ASSOCIATED PRESS
    SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE
    4:34 a.m. January 5, 2007

TUCSON, Ariz. – National Guard troops at an observation post near the Mexico border were forced to flee a group of armed people, who later ran into Mexico, authorities said.
    The troops, who are not allowed to apprehend illegal border crossers, withdrew safely and no one was injured, said National Guard Sgt. Edward Balaban.

U.S. Border Patrol officials are investigating the 11 p.m. Wednesday incident and trying to determine who the armed people were and why they approached the post near Sasabe, in the desert corridor between Nogales and Lukeville. Balaban said the troops didn't know how many people were involved because it was so dark.

That area has been the busiest in the Tucson Sector for marijuana seizures. Agents have seized 124,000 pounds of marijuana there since Oct. 1, said Rob Daniels, spokesman for the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector.

“We don't know if this was a matter of somebody coming up accidentally on the individuals, coming up intentionally on the individuals, or some sort of a diversion,” Daniels said.

With more Border Patrol agents and National Guard troops patrolling the Arizona section of the U.S.-Mexico border, it has become more difficult to smuggle drugs and people across and “that heightened frustration may have been connected to what took place last night,” Daniels said.

Balaban said officials would investigate and then determine whether to change any procedures for troops at the border.

Since arriving in mid-June, the Guard has assisted the Border Patrol by manning control rooms, repairing roads, fences and vehicles, and spotting and reporting illegal border crossings to the Border Patrol. President Bush said last spring he would have up to 6,000 National Guard troops deployed to assist the Border Patrol.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nati ... hreat.html

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.

Gunmen Attack National Guard Border Patrol Site in Arizona
    Friday, January 05, 2007

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,241783,00.html

I've got a feeling that bushy boy and his dem/repub compadres are going to capture the assailants, force amnesty upon them, sign them up for fake id's and set them up on social security for their 'overrunning a border station' efforts.

At what point does the 'bastille day' effect kick in for American citizens?
    How much more are WE going to take?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

.. and what kind of country do we now live in where our soldiers face an armed incursion with retreat?

Our soldiers are trained to detect illegals then run from them?

COME ON !!!

It's beyond ridiculous!

Surely the people that crossed the border from mexico were armed weren't they? If they were not armed why would our National guard units flee?I hope it doesn't turn out that neither the mexicans nor the U.S. Guard were armed.Then the question would have to be asked,why would our Guard flee from unarmed invaders?I think the intruders must have been armed and our guys unarmed.In my mind that would be the only logical reason to flee.Even that word,FLEE,brings up unpleasant thoughts in my head.I don't think our troops would FLEE without a reason.Am I wrong here?Does anyone know the reason our troops would flee?

This video link may answer your questions...

http://www.azcentral.com/phpAPP/multime ... med6pm.wmv

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast