Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know many were evacuated to the Houston Astrodome, but I never heard anything about rapes and murders happening in Texas.
    Except for the raping of America being done by the man in charge that lives in Crawford.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

100 armed thugs greeted the FEMA helicopter, started shooting and that's why they left without dropping those supplies. Rapes were occuring all the time. Have you seen the blog from the British students who were trapped there? They were getting so much racial harrassment from blacks that the men had to defend the women using chairs as weapons. This is what's really going on down there. Also--have you seen the tape of the police officers looting?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I have read about the harassment of the students, the shooting at the helicopters, and the looting by the police. You forgot to mention the contractors who were shot at while inspecting a bridge. At least that had a happy ending since police shot several of the perpetrators.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah. I'm not giving one dime to those people:

Ryan Parry, Mirror (London), Sept. 2

British students told yesterday how they stepped out of the horror of Hurricane Katrina into the hell of their Superdome “shelter�.

A place of refuge became a terrifying trap, where knives and guns, crack cocaine use, threats of violence and racial abuse were rife.

Jamie Trout, 22, who kept a record of his four days there, said: “It was like something out of Lord of the Fliesâ€â€

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Claire said: “We went out drinking on Saturday night and had an awesome time.

“On Sunday we had hangovers and hadn’t heard or read anything about the hurricane coming in. We only realised there was something wrong when we went out in the street and no one was around, everywhere was shut or boarded up.�
    They must have been really out of it if they didn't know the hurricane was coming.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

happy hour

They must have been really out of it if they didn't know the hurricane was coming.

Happy hour(s) in New Orleans.

NO! You cannot fault Bush or FEMA or the federal government for this but this mayor of new orleans and the DEM governor of Louisiana should get the blame and more importantly those that failed to get out of NO that could have done so!

This is a natural disaster and it is not BUSH's fault! Got it? People die in natural disasters and YES it can happen in America! It has happened before and will happen again!

The LOCAL authorities including the MAYOR had the responsibility for the intial response to Katrina not FEMA or Bush. The governor could have called out her own National Guard and something like a third of the NO police department fled?

All things considered, this disaster has been handled very well in my opnion. Unfortunately people have died but that is what happens in natural disasters. The job now is to rescue and heal and rebuild...but the press and politicians will point fingers just like they do with the IMMIGRATION issue????

Daniel Edwards, 47, pointed at her and said: “I don’t treat my dog like that … I buried my dog.�

Amid criticism of government inaction, he added: “You can do everything for other countries but you can’t do nothing for your own people.

“You can go overseas with the military but you can’t get them down here.�

my sentiments exactly ... what really baffles me is that GWB declared a state of emergency BEFORE the hurricane made landfall so the people would not have to wait for aid ... at that time I told my aunt I didn't remember ANY president ever doing that ... the planes and helicopters should have been loaded with food and supplies BEFORE Katrina made landfall and ready to fly ... NO citizen of this country should have to beg OUR government for food and water after being viciously attacked...

had food and supplies been timely provided to those dying of hunger and dehydration, I don't think there would be any finger pointing
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12