Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To the Guest here on this site

I personally want to welcome you. We are American Citizens that are concerned about our Country.

Some of us like Bush, Some of us Don't like him at all. Some of us are Republicans, Some of us are Democrats. We are of all races, different backgrounds, and different religions. Some of Us are natural born Citizens, some are naturalized Citizens. Some of have spouses that are immigrants. That is what makes America Great. But we all have one thing in common. Our government on both sides is not doing anything to protect our homeland. To protect our jobs, to protect our education, to protect our own Sovereignty as a country.

So I ask, that you might consider joining the growing numbers of us. To make our voices heard. I myself can scream till my voice is gone, but if we all scream we will be heard around the world and the politicians will have to take notice.

I would be Honored for you to join us
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

OUTSTANDING SCUBA!!

Guests, please consider SCUBAYONS invitation and join ALIPAC!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Scuba and Judy,

Thank you for your comments. Yes! We need more of the many guests reading this site to sign up for accounts, participate and support our efforts.

These discussion groups have proven that we can take activist action together.

Also, hearing the different views of different people helps us to craft a stronger organization.

The ALIPAC moderators and staff do all we can to improve this service and strengthen our abilities, but we cant do that without the feedback and support of others.

Everyone here is human. Sometimes we disagree. Sometimes mistakes are made by posters and staff alike.

We need more people that are willing to give their time and energy to this effort and help us to keep improving what we do.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good invite Scubayons!

No doubt there are diverse group who are continual 'guest' on this website including members of the opposition, media groups, govermental officals, political parties, and just ordinary citizens who are very concerned about illegal immigration.

If guests are serious about immigration, they will likely join. If not, after 3 days of being a guest, I think they should be barred from being a guest unless they join. I'm not real keen on the opposition continually spying on this website as a guest, IMHO.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Hey Straightshooter!

Look at it this way, the fact that the Open Borders groups are watching ALIPAC so closely means we are doing somethings right!

Ive always said that it is an honor to earn the disdain of certain people.

The Open Borders people are counting on their money, power, and willingness to lie and conceal to achieve their goals.

We at ALIPAC are counting on the American public and the truth. All said and done, the law is on our side. Unfortunately, those currently charged with administering the law are not.

Each person, each dollar, and each action taken increases our reach and ability.

The truth has a power against those that are saying night is day, good is evil, up is down, and wrong is right.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS: Sometimes the guests you see on the site are actually spider programs or robots that are sent by Google, and yahoo etc to search through our website instead of actual people.

Sometimes a registered member is just reading the posts with out logging on first - that is usually what i do - i read more than i post....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey Straightshooter!

Look at it this way, the fact that the Open Borders groups are watching ALIPAC so closely means we are doing somethings right!

Ive always said that it is an honor to earn the disdain of certain people.

The Open Borders people are counting on their money, power, and willingness to lie and conceal to achieve their goals.

We at ALIPAC are counting on the American public and the truth. All said and done, the law is on our side. Unfortunately, those currently charged with administering the law are not.

Each person, each dollar, and each action taken increases our reach and ability.

The truth has a power against those that are saying night is day, good is evil, up is down, and wrong is right.

W
    W you have made some good points which I can appreciate. The Open Borders crowd I am sure are watching EVERYTHING that goes on here. They should have a good read on our distaste for them. With what is going on in Iraq, maybe they will rethink their open borders disaster.

Any bets on when they will get a grip? My bet is: only after it is too late!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.