Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guest Worker Program

We have heard that there will not be a guest worker program. It doesn't seem that the Bush administration is thinking that. If it's true that George Bush is going to Mexico the end of the month, it would seem that he would be planning to shake hands with Vicente on delivering a guest worker program.

There are so many unanswered questions and the American people deserve STRAIGHT answers on them.

Many people predict that most illegal aliens will not sign up for the program because it gives the government a way to track them, and they are supposed to go home at the end of it. If that's the case what do they plan to do about those who refuse to sign up ??

Who will pay for their medical costs ? Worker compensation cases ?
    HOW will an employer seriously and honestly PROVE that they tried to hire an American first ? What if the guest worker loses his job, does he get unemployment benefits ? Is the government going to say, "okay get out of here ?" Are they going to expect the guest worker to get a job illegally again until they can get another guest worker job ? Will the government give the guest worker employer a tax break for hiring a guest worker instead of an American ? (that could be a disaster for Americans)

Once the guest worker program starts, if it does, people are going to start coming in at a faster rate. George Bush has proven himself to be incapable of controlling the borders. Even with his "little push" to do so, we have illegal aliens entering the country even faster.

The American people need to say, "START EXPLAINING AND ANSWER EACH QUESTION PRECISELY".

We cannot let him do this to our country without a serious confrontation with questions that get answers straight from the horses mouth.

If he gets away with this without having to face US eye to eye, and by just dropping little lines to US as he's walking in and out of places, then I say it's over America. At that point you have been sold out by Mr. Bush 100%.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We cannot let him do this to our country without a serious confrontation with questions that get answers straight from the horses mouth.
    You are so very right, LegalUScitizen! Maybe you should send this post to Lou Dobbs, we know he is the one man who may be able to find the answers to our questions. Great writing, by the way
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

They are either building or just opened a new US Consulate in Juarez, Mexico, which is across the border from El Paso. Their reason? To speed up the process for guest workers! That came out on the 6PM news recently.

I think that something underhanded is taking place and I think that the threads are unravelling. I am hoping that the business over the Ports put the fear of the American people into our Senators and Congressmen because that is our one ray of hope: The President can't do ANYTHING without their say so. I think he already found that out the hard way after he stepped on his weenie mouthing off about the ports deal and how it would go through no matter what. He can veto anything he wants to but if enough of those senators get on the same side of the fence on an issue, the president is nothing but a figurehead. In other words 100 Senators trumps one President in this game. So, let's keep hammering away at them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are either building or just opened a new US Consulate in Juarez, Mexico, which is across the border from El Paso. Their reason? To speed up the process for guest workers! That came out on the 6PM news recently.
    JJ, I think you are right. Through all the different information we have gathered, I think we have cracked open the shell. They are planning on a guest worker program passing, very obviously. Maybe some of the news articles we've read about it being hopeless, and dead in the water, were written by people who have been encouraged or asked to write them.

Unless our senators and congressmen stick by US again, the way they did on the ports, there will be one. I read an article that said that now that they've gone against GB once, the next time should be easier. It's not so much they went against him. It's that they stood the line WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Let's hope it was as much of a breath of fresh air for THEM as it was for US.

There is just no telling what GB will do or use to make sure that it doesn't happen again. They are either OUR LEADERS or HIS PUPPETS. The choice is theirs to make, but they should recognize the consequences will be there in the 2006 elections.

It's not so much they went against him. It's that they stood the line WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Let's hope it was as much of a breath of fresh air for THEM as it was for US.
    Exactly

Re: Guest Worker Program

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Many people predict that most illegal aliens will not sign up for the program because it gives the government a way to track them, and they are supposed to go home at the end of it. If that's the case what do they plan to do about those who refuse to sign up ??

Who will pay for their medical costs ? Worker compensation cases ?.
    They will charge it to their GOLD CARD. And I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic this time. That will be their main ID that will give them all the benefits that Americans get, only they wont be 'U.S. citizens'. You think that bothers them? NO!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn