Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Guys I need your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    What's the best way to report a business that has shady practices and employs a large number of Illegals, and has been profiting from them, and the system by not paying the correct wages, taxes and benefits that any legitimate business should be paying, I personnally know this business, they outbidded me in my business where i paid my employees a fair salary and benefits according to the Law, and now they are doing the same to another guy that run's a decent business, this guy is American born, and employs American Citizens, and He is about to close his doors due to the fact that he cannot compete against SO CALLED CHEAP LABOR!!
    He has a family to feed, and this is NOT RIGHT!! i went thru the same, i lost everything i earned in the past 24 years of hard work, sweat, blood and tears. feel free to PM any helpful info. biz is located in New Jersey.
    Thanks.

I would call ICE and inquire which office this should be reported to. Then I would doucument everything possible and send that office a letter. Send the letter with proof of delivery.

You might also discuss the problem with your local sheriff. He might have some advice or recommendations.

Next, I would explore the possibility of sueing this firm for unfair business practices. I not read of very many law suits like this, but I'm sure it's possible.

Of course, you may want to wait to see if the govt. takes action. Unfortunately, this could take a couple of years.

With complaints about homes, you have to tackle the problem from any angle you can think of. Some towns/cities/counties have ordinances against multi-families but the use of 'family' is a loosely defined term that becomes a catch-all for illegals who shack up together to make it in America.

Alisab reminded me to follow up on an ongoing problem with a home about a mile from my house. What has happened in the past 2 years is an overflow of illegal aliens who are renting and have taken over the entire place.

This is in the country and there is no way that about 12 people can live in this place on a well and septic field designed for 2-3 people. There were 16 cars there on average any given day. Six cars had no plates. The site was right next to a stream.

I complained to the County (not my county) and got no action. I called back. I called and called, then I got mad and told them that I would be contacting DEQ. That got their attention. I contacted VA Dept of Environmental Quality about the underground gas tanks that were still there.

I also complained to Zoning about the rental being a mis-use of the County approved rental (multi-family, too many occupants for the very old percolation test) and also about 6 abandoned vehicles. The dead-plate cars are now gone.

I then contacted the State Health Dept about the place because there is no adequate septic system that could handle that many people. Being about 15 feet from a creek that feeds into the Shenandoah River, I knew that I would get action.

Yup.....That worked! A certified letter was delivered to the owner. Wanna know who the owner is? Pete Dunning, who serves on Clarke County Sanitation Board in Virginia. (Ain't it a good thing when you can bust a politician?) He hires illegal aliens on his orchards and lets them stay at places like that. (RICO Act -- Racketeering, anyone?)

And the best part? I followed-up just a bit ago and while talking with the Health Dept. inspector, I mentioned the 'illegal aliens' there. He commented about that and we got to talking about the Amnesty bill. One comment led to another.

He is interested in ALIPAC and will be joining this evening.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12