Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    students spat on the floor, intimidated me, and
    Such a "rich and vibrant" culture.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    You can say spitting on floor is bad back in the 90s the U.S. sent National Guard troops to Honduras and Ecuador to build schools and hospitals.They sent engineers and support units from all over U.S.They troops built these in towns then move on to other towns to build more.Troops would send inspecters back to check on what was done to see if there was any problems and found they had put hogs goats cows and chickens in them after 3 years of this the U.S. srapped the missions waste of time and money,even in their own countries the have no respect for schools.

That is a damn shame draining. I am on the other end of the spectrum here in Mesa, AZ. I made the mistake of letting my mom talk me into moving out here with my daughter and now she goes to a school where only 30% of the kids pass the state mandated tests because in the Mesa school district's own words, "the amount of non-English speaking students". I literally have to tutor my daughter and catch her up because the teachers are too busy playing catch up with these non-English speakers. Needless to say I am moving back to Michigan with my daughter and all the way to the upper peninsula this time. I can't wait to put her in the schools there.

So it sounds like unfortunately you might have to do the same, find some where that the illegals do not like for what ever reason and high tail it outta there. Cause lord knows that the Southwest is taken out to such an extent that it will never be recovered again.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by DrainingAmerica
    In my district, LAUSD, teachers received a $5,000 yearly bonus (deferential) for speaking Spanish. All curriculum was taught in Spanish from pre-K-3rd grade, and it was encouraged. We celebrated Mexican Independence Day, Cinco de Mayo, and all Hispanic holidays. American holidays were swept under the rug including July 4. I couldn't even teach American history because none of my students could relate, and they believed California belonged to them. I have written many letters to the White House, ICE, etc. but no one cares because it is illegal to ask anyone their immigration status. No one should be receiving public resources paid by American tax dollars without proving that they are a citizen. There just has to be a law or billions more of our dollars will be spent on illegal immigrants. I have no idea what they are doing in our government, but they are not working for us!
    Sounds like your school district had fed you the same line of crap that they feed the teachers here. They highly discourage the teachers to ask about immigration status. However, it IS legal to ask just highly discouraged.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Needless to say I am moving back to Michigan with my daughter and all the way to the upper peninsula this time. I can't wait to put her in the schools there.

So it sounds like unfortunately you might have to do the same, find some where that the illegals do not like for what ever reason and high tail it outta there. Cause lord knows that the Southwest is taken out to such an extent that it will never be recovered again.

Wars cannot be won through appeasement. If we run from the enemy and do not stand our ground, there will be nowhere in America left that we can run to.

The Southwest is not lost. We will rise again. We will not go quietly into the night.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Needless to say I am moving back to Michigan with my daughter and all the way to the upper peninsula this time. I can't wait to put her in the schools there.

Wars cannot be won through appeasement. If we run from the enemy and do not stand our ground, there will be nowhere in America left that we can run to.

The Southwest is not lost. We will rise again. We will not go quietly into the night.
    Yeah, I'm a native Michigander and if they start taking over Michigan I will probably be fighting tooth and nail there because that is my home. It is looking like they have been taking over the black neighborhoods in Detroit lately which does not surprise me. They always start with the black neighborhoods then move on to all the other neighborhoods till there is nothing left. Never in my life would I have predicted that illegal Mexicans would want to move to and take over a state that routinely has -0 degree days in the winter time with boat loads of snow.

Banned
    Yeah, I'm a native Michigander and if they start taking over Michigan I will probably be fighting tooth and nail there because that is my home. It is looking like they have been taking over the black neighborhoods in Detroit lately which does not surprise me. They always start with the black neighborhoods then move on to all the other neighborhoods till there is nothing left. Never in my life would I have predicted that illegal Mexicans would want to move to and take over a state that routinely has -0 degree days in the winter time with boat loads of snow.
    Absolutely. We have to continue the fight on ALL Fronts! You are doing what is best for your child and your efforts will be as important in Michigan as they are here.

And I also wonder what would bring illegals to a place that only has two seasons: Winter and July? (I'm a Western New York native and we had the same) Do they plan on collecting welfare all winter when there are no crops to harvest?

Fact: Arizona schools are still at the bottom of the heap...and yes, it is largely because of the amount of illegals and the language they refuse to learn, and the resources are funneled into catering to the ethnic group....

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    "Appeasement! Don't sit well with me! You'll have to pry my country from my cold dead fingers!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    American schools have become baby sitting services for those who believe this country is the land of the FREE.
    This is true all around. The illegals come here, their kids see it as a waste of time, so they screw around and cause trouble, making it hard for the kids there who come to learn to do exactly that, but also, there are plenty of American kids who are just about as bad (children of dysfunctionals, one cop told us once "dysfunctionals breeding more generations of dysunfctional"). I cannot imagine trying to be a teacher in these times.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely, you guys are all on the money. Teaching is so hard in our country, and it's so sad because education is the backbone of America. I'm glad I got out of the classroom because it was ten times worse trying to teach illegal immigrant children who were already involved in gangs and saw no need for school. California is turning into a real dump!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast