Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why do citizens have to call the border patrol?

I know this is the politically correct thing to do but what happened to the constitutional right to make a citizens arrest?

I think it is bunk to have to call a BP Agent.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    kneemow
    dang it I have been mulling this over since you posted it. If we could get all the different Minuteman groups as well as all the other Anti Illegal Immigration groups SUCH as ALIPAC together on a project it would sure be an eye opener.(I think there are over 70 groups list in our link group)

For example get as many volunteers together for a 3 to 5 day time frame and work one county on the border. It would effectively close that section down during that time. Good PR, and probable lots of news media if they heard all the different groups were coming together under one large operation. Think I would pick Hudspeth County, Texas, Sheriff Arvin West seems to be a cops cop from what I see. He has had a couple of his deputies threatened since that mexican vehicle incident on the border.

http://www.culberson.house.gov/news.aspx
    Awesome! I put on it out there as a serious way to bring attention to this huge problem.

The Minutemen is all one group I believe, and think they would LOVE to be a part of/have all the extra eyes out there for something like this.

I'm still for doing this across all four border states simultaneously for exactly the reasons you've stated. Media attention! If publisized and organized just right ... All those people who would come out to support this would send a very very strong message. That anti-illegal immigration groups are not a minority or a bunch of nut jobs like those who are for illegal immigration.

I'm thinking more along the lines of doing this over a 3 day weekend. This gives people a greater chance at making it out and the option of only having to take an one day off instead of two. I got more, but am off the clock and will add when I get home.

actually there are a number of different splinter Minutemen groups now. But just like with the original MM ops. You have to make sure you don't have any nuts running lose to foul up the ops and get you bad PR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I'm thinking more along the lines of doing this over a 3 day weekend. This gives people a greater chance at making it out and the option of only having to take an one day off instead of two. I got more, but am off the clock and will add when I get home."

For me as well as some others in the east cost it's a 1750 mile 26 hour trip. But I'm ready when I get a call from the MM to travel.

I'm thinking more along the lines of doing this over a 3 day weekend.

Is there time to organize something for Memorial Day Weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I'm thinking more along the lines of doing this over a 3 day weekend.

would have to get one of the Texas groups to do an area survey and set things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    actually there are a number of different splinter Minutemen groups now. But just like with the original MM ops. You have to make sure you don't have any nuts running lose to foul up the ops and get you bad PR.
    wow. i was not aware of that. Jim Gilchrist is local to me, very local. i've been considering signing up an dhave all but made my mind up now.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    good call! (sorry for the bad language)

[x

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast