Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Well now is the time to fish or cut bait

Romney is ahead in the delegate count but he can't keep getting
    whittled away by one clown in one state and then another clown in
    the next state

With all due respect to the Ron Paul people , its time to take a good
    look at what is happening here , I know some of you will never change
    your mind and can't support Romney at any cost , I respect that
    but others are just looking out for this country and see the writing on
    the wall as far as Hunter and Paul

The way I see it the only way we keep Rudi , McC and Huck out of the white house , or Hillary/obama is by supporting Romney

And we better do it quick because time is running out

I agree. Hunter and Ron Paul are not going to win. Thats just the way it is. Both of them are great candidates but unfortunately this is our Democracy at work and we need to pick the lesser of the evils. Guiliani and McCain are huge amnesty supporters. Romney hasn't been in government as long, he is wealthy and I don't think he feels he needs the illegals to stay in politics as the other two do. I trust Tancredo's endosement of him as wel as Bay Buchanons. Thats all we can go by now.

I am so glad to hear that Hannity is doing this!

Thank you for that information!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Hannity is correct on this one. The candidates are ganging up on Romney because they know he has enough money to stay in the race. People better wake up to McCain, he is not conservative at all, in fact I wouldn't even call him moderate. Why would Arizonans even like him. They've been crushed by illegals. Anyone out there from Arizona who may like to comment?
    I lived in Arizona 9 years----I am in PA now. I read the papers in Arizona daily. The citizens now HATE McCain------he will not win in Arizona!!

Unless of course they use fraud to make sure that he wins!!!
    I am sure that most Arizonians HATE mcCain and where he stands on the issues. That is why I really feel that there was FRAUD!

NO CANDIDATE JUST COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD AND WINS BY SOOOOO MANY POINTS. HILLARY AND MCCAIN OBVIOUSLY PULLED SOMETHING ON ALL OF US.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't forget that William is on here

3:20pm Pacific that would be the National show, not the regional (local) one . It is carried on many Westwood One syndicates throughout the nation.

Weekdays, 3PM - 6PM (PT)

http://www.larslarson.com/

Phone: (866) 509-LARS

E-mail: http://www.larslarson.com/pg/jsp/genera ... .jsp#form4

Banned
    Keep in mind that last time McC ran in NH
    he won by 16 points

If we had the Paul supporters we would have had the win

But we didn't

Just heard Rick Santorum say he worked with McCain in the Senate for 12 years and said most assuredly McCain has NOT changed his position on immigration. At the Repubilican Conference, McCain "lectured" Repubican Senators that they would be seen as racist for securing the border, how we led the amnesty bill with Kennedy/McCain etc.

So obvious the media just wants Romney out of the race as they know he is the viable conservative in race, and he would be tought to beat in the general.

I've contributed to Romney, and it's time we get on board. He raised about $4 million or more today with his phone-a-thon in Boston but needs help. PLEASE contribute!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I read that Romney pulled his ads for now from SC and FL. Looks like he wants to focus on Michigan. What's scary about Michigan is that again independents and Dems can vote in the primary, and Romney is doing well with conservs and the base. But we'll see. As HH says, if he at least pulls a close second there, he can still march on to other states.

Go to www.mittromney.com and help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I saw Hannity interviewing Huckabee's campaign spokesperson yesterday after the election results came in-----to me it was OBVIOUS that he does not like Huckabee either!!

When Huckabee's person kept trying to push Huckabee's position, policies, etc.-----he kept changing the subject and bringing up Romney.

Making it CLEAR that even if Romney would come in second in Michigan---he would NOT be out of the race!!
    I heard on fox earlier today that Romney had pulled his S. Carolina ads, as well as all of his ads except Michigan. Carl (?) whatever said, Michigan is either all or nothing for the Romney campaign. If he does come in 2nd and leaves the campaign, we're doomed. We need to do all we can.

Sorry populist, I didn't see your post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast