Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Like I said , fish or cut bait

The establishment msm is going to be doing double overtime
    to kick out Romney and administer the death blow

If Romney dumps out , we are toast

Keep in mind thought , Romney's strength is out in the western states
    He can take second in Mich and still maintain his delegate lead

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I saw Hannity interviewing Huckabee's campaign spokesperson yesterday after the election results came in-----to me it was OBVIOUS that he does not like Huckabee either!!

When Huckabee's person kept trying to push Huckabee's position, policies, etc.-----he kept changing the subject and bringing up Romney.

Making it CLEAR that even if Romney would come in second in Michigan---he would NOT be out of the race!!
    I heard on fox earlier today that Romney had pulled his S. Carolina ads, as well as all of his ads except Michigan. Carl (?) whatever said, Michigan is either all or nothing for the Romney campaign. If he does come in 2nd and leaves the campaign, we're doomed. We need to do all we can.
    It just goes to show how they are trying to manipulate the race. If it is SO urgent for Romney to come in first in Michigan----which it really isn't----why then do they keep downplaying the urgency of Guliani winning Florida???

It is BS----the media is trying to push who they want as the nominee!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Yes

Romney can come in second in Mich and still keep his delegate lead

Club for Growth is running ads against Huckabee statewide in Michigan for raising taxes etc. Recent ad buy was $200k.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed today that although Laura Ingraham was down on Romney somewhat today, but Rush and Hannity were saying that he is the conservative who wants border security etc. and not McCain etc. Predictably, the lib media is pushing McCain
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Keep in mind

Romney will do well in states that have been hit hard by illegals

He can't back off on the message of enforcement

The founder of Domino's Pizza, Tom Monaghan, who I think is from Michigan, endorsed Romney today:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/po ... ivers.html

Those people need to know what it feels like to live in the West. If the media would just quit hiding this they would change there minds.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234