Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AMERICA!

THIS WILL BE A 4TH OF JULY UNLIKE ANY OTHER!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

HERE IN SAN FRANCISCO THERE ARE FIRECRACKERS GOING OFF EVERYWHERE. NON STOP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just thinking that. This is truely a 4th of July to remember.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This will truly be a 4th of JULY that I will always remember
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

GOD BLESS ALL AMERICANS!!!!

BTW, I watched the news, and came to ALIPAC and saw the web traffic and how many people have simply come here to celebrate our victory, and it me made so proud, and literally has brought tears to me eyes.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Took the words right out of my mouth, PAF!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Firecrackers going off in SF for this Redpony? Thats great and very telling especially in San Fran!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!Boy am I going to enjoy the Fourth this year. My poor, poor neighbors !
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

GOD BLESS ALL AMERICANS!!!!

BTW, I watched the news, and came to ALIPAC and saw the web traffic and how many people have simply come here to celebrate our victory, and it me made so proud, and literally has brought tears to me eyes.
    Mine too . . . I am so proud of all of us who made them listen to us. AMERICA is alive and well. This 4th of July will be very special for all of us.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Way to go folks....I am so very happy for my Country and her wonderful people...I have had trouble getting onto the boards... so many supporters and the rainy weather in Missouri...I believe I am going to have the best 4 th July ever in memory...and that is because of all of you!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Proud you are right on girlfriend !!!!! HAPPY 4TH AMERICA!!! AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR FORE FATHERERS FOR LEAVING US A COUNTRY WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!!HOPEFULLY WE WILL DO THE SAME FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, THIS IS FOR THEM!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast