Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by April
    NOW YOUR TALKING MY FRIEND!!! CONGRADULATIONS
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Firecrackers going off in SF for this Redpony? Thats great and very telling especially in San Fran!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!Boy am I going to enjoy the Fourth this year. My poor, poor neighbors !

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    NOW YOUR TALKING MY FRIEND!!! CONGRADULATIONS
    Congratulations to you as well, SOSAD! Your wonderful dedication ,as well as the dedication of all the patriots to this cause refusing to give up against all odds is very much appreciated and admired.

I am so proud of all of us it has brought me to tears!

HEY! Does this mean I can FINALLY break out that six-pack of Bud I've been saving in the fridge for the Big Day?

I don't trust Reid ... but my throat sure is dry after all those phone calls....

I'll proudly fly the FLAG today. My faith in our form of government was restored today. There are true statesmen that represent the will of the people.

I'm glad not to be part of Specter's silent majority.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Beautiful fireworks, April!! This is definitely a cause for celebration!
    Thanks to all the senators who stood by us and to all the Alipac (and
    William) members who worked so hard to pull this off! I'm so proud
    of all of you! Thank you, thank you, thank you and God bless all of you!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Let me tell you all something, we are the only American family here, the only other Americans living here is this girl with a friend of hers, who were living with a Latino gangster boyfriend (who is now in jail for attempting to stab her for talking to police about him!!). So really, we're the only American family here.

Anyways, with the new landlord trying to make improvements and all, then with the Fresh Del Monte raid, and now this, today I have seen a flurry of clean-up activity suddenly. I see people clearing out junk and garbage. I believe all three events are the cause for this.

I do believe we will be seeing an exodus soon, of all sorts of people from here. I'll keep you posted.

BTW, I have been gleefully calling family and friends all morning, and they too have been extremely excited. As for the fireworks here, there is a lot that are illegal here in Oregon so we'll get a lot of what is legal and throw a big Fourth in our complex!!!!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Proud you are right on girlfriend !!!!! HAPPY 4TH AMERICA!!! AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR FORE FATHERERS FOR LEAVING US A COUNTRY WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!!!HOPEFULLY WE WILL DO THE SAME FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, THIS IS FOR THEM!!
    America...America God shed his grace on thee

This is a great day. This July 4th is going to be a great for the U.S.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    By the way, the "Sleeping Giant" has awoken again. They had better watch their political backs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast