Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have any of you been to the August Report web site?

I read many news items each and everyday, concerning illegal and or legal immigration, our loss of jobs to foreigners, etc.

I happened upon a web site: The August Review. This web site goes into detail of certain members of the Trilateral Commission, their wants of globalization, how it is incorporated into our Countries.

As well as many people as listed here that you know, so is your husband, George Soros, Jimmy Carter, George Bush, etc.

Also, is a telling item, of how globalization is ruining England and the speaker states it's already taking place in America.

First you have a flood of immigrants, then you have a flood of job loss, then rich CEO's sell off their companies to foreigners.....sound familiar?

I have reached the conclusion, that talking to either the Democratic or Republican Party is useless, when it comes to OUR jobs, OUR laws and UR wants of wanting OUR borders closed and people deported.

It is time now, to have a strong 3rd party, one that brings OUR government back to the people, that will work to keep jobs for Americans in America.

Millions of American's are looking for a change in who is in charge of our government in Washington...hopefully, all of you will be gone.

This is a copy of a letter I emailed Hillary Clinton....

Does anyone have suggestions on what would be a good 3rd Party to vote for?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I don't care what we call it. Let's just do it. A lot of people feel like we do, that complaining to our so called representatives is useless. We have to do something soon. Why can't we run someone like Congressman Tancredo on the Independent Party ticket? There is one Independent in Congress. We should also elect someone who will get us out of these trade agreements such as NAFTA, etc. Go back to the tariffs we had for 200 years. The parties we have now are only interested in what is good for business, not the American citizens.

AS far as the borders, The Constitution Party seems to be the one.

The Libertarian party is FOR open borders on their platform but some of the individual candidates are against it.

Best thing to do is start studying candidates now. I actually write to people and ASK them what they think about various issues. But don't tip your hand about what you think because, after all, a proffessional politician is nothing but an educated liar. Those who aren't politicians are a lot more forthcoming with their views. It is a toss-up. What do you want, an experienced crook or an inexperienced citizen who wants what you want and will fight like hell to get it.

As for writing in Tom Tancredo to vote for him for president, we cannot.
    He has to put his name on the ballot either by running outright as an independent candidate. If for some reason he can't raise the required amount of signatures on a petition (and if you vote in the primaries you can't put your name on an independent candidate's petition) then he can apply as a write in. I am trying to find out exactly how that works but all I have ascertained so far is that a candidate must apply to be on that write in list and no other candidate names are acceptable. That is because people have actually written in votes for Mickey Mouse in the past.

So, what are we going to do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)