Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Sam wrote:
    Yeah, those are the ones I focussed on. Now I'm branching out a bit.
    What kind of feedback are you getting???

Banned
    Gotta be gone for several hours!!! Thank heavens for cell phones!!!

I made my calls... WHAT A FEELING..

Still going strong here!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called Sen. Pryor's(D) office awhile ago to see if he'd decided how he'll vote if the bill comes to the floor. I did tell his staffer that I'd emailed him to commend him for his votes against cloture. He informed me that Pryor hasn't made up his mind--he's waiting to see what amendments might be included. He isn't ready to make an official statement until he sees what the final bill looks like. I've called this office many times, and I ended as I always do by saying that there's considerable opposition to the bill in both parties. I also informed him that Arkansans are watching him closely.

Sen. Lincoln(D) made up her mind about this bill long ago. She supports amnesty, and she isn't going to shift her position despite the criticism that's been leveled at her. She's a big supporter of La Raza, LULAC, you name it--if it's radical Hispanic advocacy, she stands in full allegiance.

I emailed Lott, Ensign and McConnell while I was working. I haven't been able to get through on the phone so far. Will keep trying. I've got a list of other Republicans, too.

Crapo's office said that he thinks the bill has to many problems to fix!!

Craigs office said it depends on how many amendments are allowed and what kind of amendments. I said he doesn't support the "undocumented Amercans"getting legalized does he, it got alittle quiet and very slowly he said "undocumented Americans" I said ya you know the illegal aliens, thats what they are being called this week! OH!! umm I'm not sure . So I told him to remind Craig he comes up for re-election and I will be calling back to see if they are going to revive the bill, if so I must get it in all the news papers in Idaho right away. I'll call back, thank you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    bttt

As Murray was one of four senators yesterday who cooperated in crafting a letter to be delivered to Bush, urging his involvement in pushing through immigration reform, she wants this to happen. I do still call, email, and fax.

My head is spinning trying to figure out what Cantwell's staffers said, but as she voted with Murray last week, she will again. Again, I still call, email and fax and hope to be at a rally coming up soon in Seattle.

Now, back to calling others!

I'm still on it.

Sen. Corker's office: "He will live up to his campaign promise and not support amnesty." I emphatically said that my definition of amnesty includes "z-visas" and other nonsense like this, and that I hope the senator opposes the Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill -- which is clearly amnesty!

We must enforce existing immigration laws and build the fence!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I have been on it and am continuing on it!!! GOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast