Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Bout 99% sure its a hoax. One thing for sure and certain- The feds were in no hurry to investigate, and in no hurry to confirm or deny.

Officials know nothing of rumored Zeta standoff on Mines Road

By Nick Georgiou
    Laredo Morning Times
    Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:38 PM CDT

Local law enforcement was bombarded with calls from across the country Saturday asking about a report that the Zetas had taken over two ranches off Mines Road.

But officials with the Laredo Police Department, Webb County Sheriff’s Department and Border Patrol said they knew nothing about such an incident, while Erik Vasys, an FBI spokesman in San Antonio, said the agency does not comment on rumors.

The report, which spread like wildfire among blogs Saturday afternoon, appears to have initially been posted on a blog called Diggers Realm.

The blogger wrote that he got a tip from a San Diego, Calif., minuteman named Jeff Schwilk, who said that the Zetas, former enforcers of the Gulf Cartel, had crossed into the United States and taken over two ranches off Mines Road, about 10 miles northwest of Interstate 35.

Quoting Schwilk, the blogger wrote that there was a standoff between “the unknown size Zeta forces and the U.S. Border Patrol and local law enforcement on two ranches …â€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I tried to warn many folks on here yesterday that this rumor was being circulated by Dan Amato aka Digger who we have seen put out several false stories on the web.

His materials and reports are no longer welcome at ALIPAC and now you can clearly see why...

Officials know nothing of rumored Zeta standoff on Mines Road
    http://nomorecensorship.com/immigration ... ines-road/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I tried to warn many folks on here yesterday that this rumor was being circulated by Dan Amato aka Digger who we have seen put out several false stories on the web.

His materials and reports are no longer welcome at ALIPAC and now you can clearly see why...
    Being the person I am who always has to ask WHY......I have to ask WHY would anyone make up a story like this and post it to the web? Anyone with 1/2 a brain would know that some people are going to question the story and check the facts. Once proven wrong your integrity is pretty much shot. So what in the heck is going on in the head of Dan Amato that he would manufacture a story like this?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

The Cypress Times link went down for a time and now has this update:

Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article. Numerous sources on the web (found via Google search) are picking up on this report, just as we did at The Cypress Times. The original writer for this article stands by his sources. If you wish to inquire about the sources, please visit the original story source URL listed in the article body below. I can tell you that as of now The Cypress Times has been unable to confirm the story. - John G. Winder, Publisher - The Cypress Times.
    However, the "sources" picking up this story are, for the most part, blogs. If the ranchers were able to get away safely, I'd expect at least one of them to be contacting people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was Dan a member of Jurnolist?

He has claimed that the information came from a person that does a lot of research for Breitbart - could be an attempt at a payback for the USDA.

I just don't know what to think....

Make your case Dan-O.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to say, if this was real, I would have to think those ranchers would want the nation to know, and certainly Fox and possibly others would have picked it up.

Bigtex, I am with you..."why" is the best question. Why lie when people can esliy disprove it? Lord only knows what is in a persons mind when they do this, but it is beyond me.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    The Los Angeles Police caught many zetas from March - April 2006's mexico demonstrations all over that city.

Every USA city needs to apprehend all news media for their files like the L.A.P.D. does. There in lies who is doing what, and they know how to recognize everyone who is rioting through those films, especially people like the zetas.

Don't discount this so quickly.

Please, keep looking into this.

If anyone knows someone in these regions, then they should get them to save the news clipping, or get them from the people who do film these things, so that Americans can be informed.

Yes, you can find film on the internet with the past wars like this, which were not as available the days that it happened, but were later on.

These deadly wars with mexico's cartels and mafias inside USA's borders is something that has been happening since Californians were the only state's citizens fighting against illegal aliens.

I have a personal friend who used to do business in this area decades ago, but he quit going there specifically because of these deadly wars.

Back when Californians openly screamed at the whole USA, and our government, that mexico was invading and destroying California - back then G.W. Bush was Governor of Texas.

Back then Bush's reply to his fellow Texans was to put them down and brag that mexico's citizens where only trying to take care of their families - just like Americans are.

What Bush didn't say was for mexico's citizens to take care of their children they had to STEAL from America - jobs, tax dollar benefits, and the like - in order to take care of their families - off the economic backs of America's citizens.

It's no huge surprise why America's citizens EXPLODED in March 2006, then against on May 1, 2006, with the realization that all these decades Californians had it right about mexico!

March 2006 - mexico marched on America's streets with "their" flags in just about every hand of those who marched.

May 1, 2006 - first annual "boycott to SHUT DOWN AMERICA" inside the USA.

May 1, 2006 - first annual "no gringo day" (gringo is a anti-white racial slur, like cracker from blacks), where mexico vowed to not buy from any company that appeared to be an American company inside mexico.

These dual nation boycotts in America and mexico are held each year on May 1st, but now they've changed what they call them, because their backers - like la raza, et al - have told them to quit using their nation's flags and pro-mexico banners - FOR NOW - so they can advance their agendas without them.

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    The Los Angeles Police caught many zetas from March - April 2006's mexico demonstrations all over that city.

Every USA city needs to apprehend all news media for their files like the L.A.P.D. does. There in lies who is doing what, and they know how to recognize everyone who is rioting through those films, especially people like the zetas.

Don't discount this so quickly.

Please, keep looking into this.

If anyone knows someone in these regions, then they should get them to save the news clipping, or get them from the people who do film these things, so that Americans can be informed.

Yes, you can find film on the internet with the past wars like this, which were not as available the days that it happened, but were later on.

These deadly wars with mexico's cartels and mafias inside USA's borders is something that has been happening since Californians were the only state's citizens fighting against illegal aliens.

I have a personal friend who used to do business in this area decades ago, but he quit going there specifically because of these deadly wars.

Back when Californians openly screamed at the whole USA, and our government, that mexico was invading and destroying California - back then G.W. Bush was Governor of Texas.

Back then Bush's reply to his fellow Texans was to put them down and brag that mexico's citizens where only trying to take care of their families - just like Americans are.

What Bush didn't say was for mexico's citizens to take care of their children they had to STEAL from America - jobs, tax dollar benefits, and the like - in order to take care of their families - off the economic backs of America's citizens.

It's no huge surprise why America's citizens EXPLODED in March 2006, then against on May 1, 2006, with the realization that all these decades Californians had it right about mexico!

March 2006 - mexico marched on America's streets with "their" flags in just about every hand of those who marched.

May 1, 2006 - first annual "boycott to SHUT DOWN AMERICA" inside the USA.

May 1, 2006 - first annual "no gringo day" (gringo is a anti-white racial slur, like cracker from blacks), where mexico vowed to not buy from any company that appeared to be an American company inside mexico.

These dual nation boycotts in America and mexico are held each year on May 1st, but now they've changed what they call them, because their backers - like la raza, et al - have told them to quit using their nation's flags and pro-mexico banners - FOR NOW - so they can advance their agendas without them.

I totally agree with you...I also think where there is smoke there is fire...I won't forget what happened to the Arizona Rancher....

This is from the Post & Mail...

[quote]
    A separate report states that Los Zetas has not seized, but rather, has “acquiredâ€

Banned
    Dan got the story from Jeff S.

Jeff has a flair for dramatics , believe me

But Dan should have known better

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast