Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Dan got the story from Jeff S.

Jeff has a flair for dramatics , believe me

But Dan should have known better
    I did get this email today but I will not disclose my source. So take it for what it is worth. I have no idea whether or not there is any truth to this information but would not put it past our own government to hide an incident like this. Like I said, I have a lot of question which I hope are answered soon.

A LE source near in the area said tonight (off the record) that the SWAT team arrived on scene Sat. night and that all or most of the bad guys had fled back across the river to Mexico. Another source has given similar information. They never closed down Mines Rd. so as not to attract unwanted attention. U.S. forces isolated Minerales Annex Rd. and kept the incident pretty low key there as they watched the area. Unless someone turned down Minerales, they wouldn't have seen anything. Unfortunately looks like no one ever tried to go to the scene on Saturday to get pictures or video. Huge opportunity lost.

Folks, source after source confirms that there was definitely a big incursion sometime Friday on Minerales Annex Rd. and that there was some kind of standoff for about 24 hours. Why the Feds and local LE continued to deny the incident throughout Sunday is unknown and frankly a little disturbing. There must be something about this story that the Obama Administration really doesn't want the public to know about. Or maybe its just the timing with the border/immigration debate simmering.

Some good reporters will push for official statements Monday. They will not let them keep this covered up. The public has a right to know about these armed incursions by possible deadly cartel members which are terrorizing ranchers on our side of the border.

More details should be released Monday. Thanks for pushing this story to your lists and getting a lot of Intel from people on the ground. I got a lot of great calls and emails over the past two days which helped confirm everything we were hearing from confidential LE sources. This worked out pretty good, despite the left wing internet smear attempt. Hopefully the story will be on MSM by tomorrow evening and reporters will keep demanding answers.

The one thing we heard repeatedly from the boots on the ground in the area is that the military is needed on the border now! They are angry and scared by the loss of control of the border there. LE is outgunned and they cannot handle the current threat along the border. What is Gov. Perry doing to protect the border towns from cartel invasions? Seems like not much. Definitely not enough.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Official sources continue to dispute this story

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/state/ ... 11144.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's say this is real...how many are we talking about? 20-30 maybe? Now let's consider several entire CA cities being taken over by illegal aliens. I am much more worried about the fact that 20-30 million illegal aliens with a huge amount of them hard core criminals roaming our nation at will. I'm also more worried about the drug cartels posting armed spotters to help evade law enforcement while running their drugs and illegal aliens.

If true, I am definitely concerned and the response should be swift and with malace, otherwise let's keep watching the other hand....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    Let's say this is real...how many are we talking about? 20-30 maybe? Now let's consider several entire CA cities being taken over by illegal aliens. I am much more worried about the fact that 20-30 million illegal aliens with a huge amount of them hard core criminals roaming our nation at will. I'm also more worried about the drug cartels posting armed spotters to help evade law enforcement while running their drugs and illegal aliens.

If true, I am definitely concerned and the response should be swift and with malace, otherwise let's keep watching the other hand....

And none of this would be happening if the fools in this country didn't use drugs...we have them to thank for this mess......now on the job front that is another matter entirely...

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit

Also, I can't even imagine why the Zeta's would want to take over a ranch and have an armed conflict with American law enforcement. This would just attract more attention and potentially make it harder for the drug cartels to do business as usual. It honestly makes little sense.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123