Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have the Zetas invaded the USA?

Just in from a friend of mine:

Last night's Email:

Heads up. Details are just coming in from LE sources on the scene in Laredo, TX. This happened Thursday night and the Mexican Zetas are still occupying the U.S. ranches. Very little in the media so far. Nuevo Laredo on the Mexican side is in full lockdown from the Zetas who are telling everyone in the city to stay inside their homes. All out civil war in that city with grenade launcher attacks and constant gun battles with the police and Mexican forces.

Standby for updates. The source says the U.S. military is needed NOW on the border in TX! He says he considers this to be an "act of war". Border Patrol is monitoring the situation closely with all assets.
    This mornings email:

Laredo LE source reports that location of the two ranches taken over by Zeta drug cartel forces is on the border near Mines Rd. and Minerales Rd. about 10 miles NW of I-35. He thinks a raid is going to be happening soon by U.S. agencies.

He says the Zetas have been occupying these ranches for over 24 hours. The ranch owners were able to escape from their properties and are safe.

If you have any political and/or media contacts in the Laredo area, please tell them to get on this story ASAP so it doesn't get swept under the rug. LE is very angry that there is no media coverage of this and that the Feds are not calling in heavy backup for this gross violation of our territory by foreign cartels who are terrorizing the people of Nuevo Laredo on the Mexican side this week.

It seems obvious that the Mexican Cartels have no fear of the Obama Administration and are testing our defenses.

We should get another update in the morning.

Can anyone in the Texas area please confirm this......

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Let us see if we can find that on the map

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=mines+roa ... Texas&z=10
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/ ... EXAS/31776

Digger link removed as unreliable
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

OMG. This should be screaming news.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

http://www.pro8news.com/ (click on the top stories)

Digger link removed as unreliable
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

We just got back from the McAllen area and heard nothing about it on the news but I have gotten the story from several unverified sourced since I returned today.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

update today at 14:50

Here is a update:

from a reliable police source inside the Laredo PD. There is currently a standoff between the unknown size Zeta forces and U.S. Border Patrol and local law enforcement on two ranches on our side of the Rio Grande. The source tells us he considers this an "act of war" and that the military is needed on the border now!

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/ ... ETAS/31835

digger site removed as unreliable

Correction to the location of the ranches: Its near Minerales Annex Rd. and Mines Rd.

We should be getting updates from the scene soon. Hopefully Fox and CNN have dispatched news crews to the scene by now.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    Yes , this would be an act of war

But Obamba is probably welcoming them

I just turned on Fox but its Saturday so news is slow

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    http://www.pro8news.com/ (click on the top stories)
    This link must have been removed. I can't find it.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

There's either some massive media blackout going on, and I'm paranoid enough to believe there would be, or this is a hoax. Fortunately, I'm feeling that this is a hoax.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast