Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who

Who does Sheriff Joe endorse? Thats the endorsement I think Hayworth can use...

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    The problem for Hayworth he couldn't even win his House seat in the last Election -- that makes me hesitate about him in a general election. I am afraid if the get nominated he can't win.
    Last election there was a 5-10% Democratic wave pushing against all Republicans because McCain, Bush, and the economy sucked so bad that Obama became strong.

This election, that political wind will be blowing the other way and Hayworth could take McCain in the primary and win the General.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    So now the question is, whom do we support: Hayworth or Simcox? And who has the better chance of raising more money and beating McCain?

I know Simcox has been a little weak on this lately, but this is on his website now:

I will not reward those who have come to our country illegally with the precious gift of American citizenship, by granting them any form of amnesty.

I hereby Pledge that I will make full use of my authority to implement the interior enforcement of all of our existing laws.

Full text here:

https://www.simcoxforsenate.com/border-security
    Play on words...illegal aliens could care less about getting US citizenship. Thye want green cards and access to all the freebies they can steal.

The wording should read no rewarding them with legal status.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: Who

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Who does Sheriff Joe endorse? Thats the endorsement I think Hayworth can use...
    This may answer your question:

In December, Arpaio, a fellow Republican, headlined a Paradise Valley fundraiser to benefit former Congressman J.D. Hayworth's legal defense fund. Hayworth, a KFYI talk radio host, says he is considering a run against McCain.
    Arpaio, who reiterated that he will support Hayworth if he runs, suggested the Thursday campaign news conference is a preemptive strike by McCain.
    http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/azdc/71390

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    The problem for Hayworth he couldn't even win his House seat in the last Election -- that makes me hesitate about him in a general election. I am afraid if the get nominated he can't win.
    Last election there was a 5-10% Democratic wave pushing against all Republicans because McCain, Bush, and the economy sucked so bad that Obama became strong.

This election, that political wind will be blowing the other way and Hayworth could take McCain in the primary and win the General.

W
    I agree with you william, I think Hayworth has a great chance, people were really mad at Republicans then and Hayworth took the brunt along with several others, now they are down right pissed off at the Dems and their stealth, unconstitutional games. Hayworth is a strong speaker and he has alot of Liberal actions to throw in Mc Cains face

Hayworth has also built a following in past few years being in talk radio.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

McCain simply has to go. I don't even care who beats him at this point... the people must send a clear message that all amnesty candidates are "history".

One thing I wish we could do is stop mentioning the name of Palin. This women deserves no attention or name recognition. And why people think her word is gospel at the moment, I will never understand. She is a moron... a complete ignoramus that completely embarasses me as a registered republican. If the GOP wants to retake the Congress, they need to distance themselves are far away from Palin as possible.

Watch this for a flashback of this specimen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3iWlTi ... re=related

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    McCain simply has to go. I don't even care who beats him at this point... the people must send a clear message that all amnesty candidates are "history".
    I couldn't agree more. McCain is so old and out of touch with reality, I doubt if half of the time he knows what day of the week it is. He could care less about the outcome of his votes with regards to defacto amnesty. He's nothing more than a rich old geezer that needs a reason to get up in the morning.

One thing I wish we could do is stop mentioning the name of Palin. This women deserves no attention or name recognition. And why people think her word is gospel at the moment, I will never understand. She is a moron... a complete ignoramus that completely embarasses me as a registered republican. If the GOP wants to retake the Congress, they need to distance themselves are far away from Palin as possible.

As for Palin . . . . . .AMEN.

It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I couldn't agree more. McCain is so old and out of touch with reality, I doubt if half of the time he knows what day of the week it is. He could care less about the outcome of his votes with regards to defacto amnesty. He's nothing more than a rich old geezer that needs a reason to get up in the morning.

As for Palin . . . . . .AMEN.

I agree Palin has to go - she may raise money but she is constantly making a fool of herself. I want her to go back to Alaska and SHUT UP. I don't think being associated with her is good for ANY candidate. It just provides negative images for the Dem and Libs to sling. She has to get out of the spolight. Tea Party should dump her.

As for McCain - I don't much like him either BUT I want a winner who is not a Democrat. ANY Democrat is worse then McCain. Nothing has convinced me that Hayworth can win and I think Simcox has too much baggage to win. The problem with Hayworth he was not a great politician when he was in office and I simply have no faith or trust in him now. I know I would not contribute to his campaign as I don't think the can win.

Politics and elections are all about winning -- You often have to choose a less than perfect candidate to avoid losing. A loss to a Democrat is worse than McCain winning -- surely you can see that. The issue is who is more electable not whose views are 100% like mine.

Tea Party should dump her.

You have to understand that the tea party has dumped Palin. They hate all these old guard republicans and democrats alike. They want honesty in government, they want accountability, they want free speech.

What Palin is associated with is the GOP attempt to hijack the tea party movement, because it was going so well. It even has a different name the National Tea Party. It just shows what a jerks they are and how desperate they are.. They try to steal a true grassroots movement that was going great and objecting to both sides of the aisle.... and come in with neocon idiots like McCain, Swarzenaga (or whatever the heck his name is) and Palin. Just absolute dregs of any political party. If that the caliber of candidate they plan to put forth in 2012.... the heck with them.

The tea party movement is neither democrat or republican; it is comprised mostly of independents. The one with the tart Palin is associated with and getting paid to make speechs is a "for profit" event... all fake...

Please boycott the National Tea Party of liars and cheats !!!!

And by the way, everyone should take her book back to wherever they bought it and ask for their money back, unless it does say "fiction" on the sleeve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast