Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    And by the way, everyone should take her book back to wherever they bought it and ask for their money back, unless it does say "fiction" on the sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    McCain simply has to go. I don't even care who beats him at this point... the people must send a clear message that all amnesty candidates are "history".
    I couldn't agree more. McCain is so old and out of touch with reality, I doubt if half of the time he knows what day of the week it is. He could care less about the outcome of his votes with regards to defacto amnesty. He's nothing more than a rich old geezer that needs a reason to get up in the morning.

One thing I wish we could do is stop mentioning the name of Palin. This women deserves no attention or name recognition. And why people think her word is gospel at the moment, I will never understand. She is a moron... a complete ignoramus that completely embarasses me as a registered republican. If the GOP wants to retake the Congress, they need to distance themselves are far away from Palin as possible.

Watch this for a flashback of this specimen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3iWlTi ... re=related
    As for Palin . . . . . .AMEN.

[quote:9yjtb6u9]I agree Palin has to go - she may raise money but she is constantly making a fool of herself. I want her to go back to Alaska and SHUT UP. I don't think being associated with her is good for ANY candidate. It just provides negative images for the Dem and Libs to sling. She has to get out of the spolight. Tea Party should dump her.
    You and me both. I knew she was an idiot when she kept trotting out her poor pregnant daughter and using Trig to cover up her belly. What kind of mother would do that? Once she opened her mouth, she confirmed exactly what I think of her. She really does need to shut the hell up publicly and indefinitely.

As for McCain - I don't much like him either BUT I want a winner who is not a Democrat. ANY Democrat is worse then McCain. Nothing has convinced me that Hayworth can win and I think Simcox has too much baggage to win. The problem with Hayworth he was not a great politician when he was in office and I simply have no faith or trust in him now. I know I would not contribute to his campaign as I don't think the can win.

Politics and elections are all about winning -- You often have to choose a less than perfect candidate to avoid losing. A loss to a Democrat is worse than McCain winning -- surely you can see that. The issue is who is more electable not whose views are 100% like mine.
    [/quote:9yjtb6u9]

What you stated about Hayworth: He is representative of our problem on both sides of the aisle. The majority of them do not seem to have the best interests of America or Americans at heart on either side of the political aisle. It took us a long time to get into this mess and I doubt that we will live long enough see a total cleanup on both sides of "Aisle" politico.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

As for McCain - I don't much like him either BUT I want a winner who is not a Democrat. ANY Democrat is worse then McCain. Nothing has convinced me that Hayworth can win and I think Simcox has too much baggage to win. The problem with Hayworth he was not a great politician when he was in office and I simply have no faith or trust in him now. I know I would not contribute to his campaign as I don't think the can win.

What is Hayworth's stand regarding amnesty for felons? McCain stands for only two things... he wants us in as many wars as possible to defend our country against the threat of terrorism; yet speaking from the other side of his mouth he wants all the terrorists and illegals that have already raped our borders given amnesty and all the rights and benefits you have. My guess is that McCain/Lieberman/Gramnesty all have lots of their personal investments tied up in military equipment, war related crap.... cause I've never seen guys so excited about sending all our troops to some god forsaken place... anywhere EXCEPT OUR BORDERS !!

The guy is a complete laughable ass.

Who the heck cares who replaces McCain? The guy is a piece of crap. What is the difference between him and Obama? I can't think of a single thing. He is no different from Obama, Hillary Clinton, Kennedy, Schumer, Specter, Graham, Lieberman or any of the other neocon lib types. Just vote this old geezer out and keep voting out his predecessors until we bring in someone who will get the job done right the first time.

Hayworth can't be any worse than what we have and will probably in all likelihood be better.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Postd Subject

For what it's worth, I've contacted the J.D. Hayworth team, via the Vets for Hayworth.

I could not agree more, McCain has got to go.

So does Charlie Christ.

Florida really got crapped on when Christ boosted McCain.

What worries me, is that I heard McCain financially supported Scott Brown's election. Then we see Scott sitting with McCain. I sure as heck hope that Scott is a wise man and does not play this game of you have scratched my back therefore I'll scratch your back.

There are a lot of us out here that are totally fed up with the way this current governmental administration and cohorts are sneaking monies around and telling so many lies.

I figure no matter what state, I'll donate to their campaigns (those who truly matter to us) because each of their votes effects us all in one way or another ..

I pray we all stay in one piece until our security is restored and put into action.

Take care all. I know I haven't been around for a while, but actually, in another I have. You all mean a great deal ..

Take care & God Bless,
    Scept

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123