Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hazleton Rally 6/3/07

Attended the rally in Hazleton, PA today. My wife and I introduced ourselves to William. He gave an excellent and inspiring speech and also helped to quell a minor disturbance that occurred during Peter Gadiel's speech.
    The weather was overcast so heat was not really a problem. We estimate somewhere from 800-1000 at peak of rally. Crowd fell off after Mayor Barletta's speech which so happened to coincide with the start of light rain.

All speakers were excellent. Congratulations to the three organizers of the event, Mayor Barletta and the city of Hazleton, and the local and State Police. Crowd was very supportive of the speakers and vocal against the public servants that are called our representatives.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

JD!!!!!!

I'm so glad you got to attend and meet William.

Sounds like a really good turnout! This is wonderful news!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon.

Thanks for the update.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I second that!!

I met both William and JDPA.....it was great!

The speakers were awesome, the crowd inspired. There were a number of media cameras, so we'll see what kind of coverage we get. I do know that there is an msnbc crew located within 20 minutes of Hazleton, and hopefully they were there.

There was one guy who hollered out something like "leave the mexicans alone, they have a right here." WOW! The response from the crowd was immediate and in seconds, he was surrounded by police officers, who after settling things down, led the jerk away. While this was going on, the crowd started chanting 'USA."

There is going to be another rally in nearby Scranton, June 16. Looking forward to participating again.

I met people from Virginia, New Jersey and North Carolina, as well as people from around the state.

This was the shot heard round the world..........it is saying WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT,

Well, gotta go......its 2 minutes to Lou Dobb!!!!

Been so excited all day I forgot it is
    Sunday......no LOU!!!

There was one guy who hollered out something like "leave the mexicans alone, they have a right here."
    girly,

One very foolish attention seeking man. No doubt about that!!

I doubt it but I hope MSM doesn't give him his 15 seconds of fame.

Also, sorry about the Lou reality check!

Dixie

Wow! I wish I could've been there! Sounds like a wonderful turn-out! Thank you, JD for updating us on this!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

LOU is on LIVE now, but he is doing the pre-debate for the Democratic Presidential Debate. He is on Saturday also.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Thanks for sharing JPDA and Girlygirl !! Sound like it was a great afternoon!

Thrilled to here is was a success! Thanks for all the info. girlygirl369 and JDPA!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast