Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He said One Year for Guard Troops

Please verify that my hearing is not going. I believe Mr. President said he would send the guard for 1 year. That would appease the voters until after the elections?
    I personally want the border secure - then we can THINK about a guest worker program. I am in complete agreement with King and Tencredo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes.....1 year in order to train more border agents and whatever else he said. (survelience equipment, roads etc.) Which one person figured amounted to 1 national security guard per mile of the border. (Given 8hr. shifts) That's not even a bandaid. But mind you I think it would take 4 years to train the amount of border patrol agents needed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: He said One Year for Guard Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Please verify that my hearing is not going. I believe Mr. President said he would send the guard for 1 year. That would appease the voters until after the elections?
    That's exactly what it's intended to do.

Bush gets another full amnesty, the voters get suckered again, and after the November elections everything returns back to the status quo, except we now have another 20+ million new "citizens", with millions more on the way.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.