Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Usanevada, this is not about McCain. It's about trying to contact Romney to clarify his position. We know what we've heard him say, now we need him to sign Session's questionaire.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just placed my call... a young woman answered, saying she would get the message through.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Usanevada, this is not about McCain. It's about trying to contact Romney to clarify his position. We know what we've heard him say, now we need him to sign Session's questionaire.
    You know , I've come to the point where I'm almost sick of
    fighting

We fight the illegals , we fight their enablers , we fight
    our govt giving this country away , we are battling libs , we are
    battling open borders and nau supporters , neocons ,

We are in the middle of a hugely important primary today
    and the first thing I see when I come on this site is
    Romney needs to answer some questions

If I was a casual observer here I would swear that mood here is
    anti Romney , maybe it is ,

At this point in time maybe all the candidates need to answer some
    questions , Some already have , some never will

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but man , I'm tired , I do this many hour a day and it just seems like I'm beating my head against the wall

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but man , I'm tired , I do this many hour a day and it just seems like I'm beating my head against the wall
    I hear you man. It seems more and more like people want a President McCain. All you can do is keep trying.

I think the timing of this effort is a bit off. Wouldnt it better if we waited till tomorrow to push this, or at least later this evening? The FL contest will be decided by a handful of votes and I dont want McCain to win. I understand the need to clarify his position but I am sure the campaign has its hands full at the moment.

Agree the timing is defintely off, Romney is working hard and I really don't care if he does or does not answer. I know enough about him and like him.

William it is obvious Ron Paul would answer first, I don't believe that speaks in his favor, rather his desperation.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

I think some of you Romney supporters are forgetting our mission. Not a Romney presidency but a administration that kicks out the illegal invaders and doesn't pander to them. As of May 2007, Romney was caught saying things like "path to citizenship". Not to mention how he rehired his gardening company after they were caught hiring illegals and they went and did it again. Then the Spanish ads and sites.

Romney may talk tough right now but his actions don't match the tough talk.
    I think it is very fair of William to request Romney make a pledge and fill out the survey. Otherwise, What assurance do we have other than what he says now which contradicts what he said before. If he were to do this and promise to stop his support of free trade agreements like NAFTA, I would vote for him.
    We can't blindly support just anyone, we've had too many people say they won't vote for amnesty in the election only to turn around and vote for it.

Romney has stated his position as has other Candidates, I have evaluated the Candidates stance and Romney only gets better looking.

Romney talks tough now, so does another Candidate mention in this thread, who voted against the fence and for H1B.

Out of the top 4 - obama, clinton, mcamnesty, Romney - who has a better immigration plan than Romney? Who else has said no amnesty, no path to whatever for the 25 million + illegal aliens? Also, I do trust Tancredo in this as well.

While we are answering questions and yet again defending Romney's stance against immigration, mcamnesty is most likely winning in fla. Is that what we want?

I agree, USA - I am sick of all this heartache, fighting, defending. If anyone can tell me anyone currently of the top 4 with a better chance in helping stop this illegal invasion, I would be glad to hear it.

commander in chief mcamnesty, or obama - that sounds just wonderful, doesn't it?

Romney Supporters,

I am respectful about the timing on this. That is why these concerns are not being broadcast on our homepage or out to our 25,000 supporters today since it is Primary day in Florida.

Let me tell you the real timing problem here. The real timing problem is that these campaigns are already to Florida, which is our nation's third most populous state and they have not taken care of some important things the voters need to know.

The voters in Florida will NOT have a chance to know the answers to these questions BEFORE they vote.

Now, we are doing everything we can as fast as we can at ALIPAC to both influence these campaigns and get answers for American voters.

Right now, your pick Romney is benefiting a great deal from our posture and activism on these campaigns.

You may not like the fact that his campaign access level for the public stinks, that his campaign has not responded to us yet, that other campaigns are responding faster on this and are more accessible, but those are the FACTS.

If you support Romney and you want him to do well then get on the horn to his campaign right now.

We are not going to feel bad about having to bring these issues to light.

If Romney had signed the No Amnesty pledge at NumbersUSA, that Huckster has already signed, this letter would not be in existence in the first place.

NumbersUSA sent his campaign this pledge a long time back. His campaign has also received Senator Session's material.

Why have Romney and Paul not taken action on these yet? Why are we having trouble getting through to Romney's campaign?

We are hitting the Dems, McCain, Huckabee, and Giuliani very hard.

Romney and Paul are the political beneficiaries of our efforts.

The least each campaign could do is be accessible for us to 1. Deliver the letter quickly and 2. Give us a response or acknowledgment.

If you want to throw rocks at me or ALIPAC for our "timing" then go ahead, but go ahead and find some illegal aliens to hand $20 bills to while you are at it, because you are helping them as we speak.

It is this kind of political sniping on our boards that have dragged me away from other important projects that are not getting done because of the Romney and Paul supporters on our boards.

It is this kind of political sniping that has resulted in the ban of over 6 users in the last week.

Now that I have stepped in on the situation trying to restore order and civility to our boards, I'm taking the fire.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William - I fully agree with what you are trying to do. It is of utmost importance that the candidates sign off on these. If they are not interested in doing so, what does that tell us?

The timing is crucial as well if we want to get the information out there before Super Tuesday.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast