Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    When the topic of national health care comes up, this is one of my main concerns. How will we keep from providing it for illegals as well as citizens? I think we will have to cut off ALL freebies until this mess is straightened out. Otherwise it will be yet another enticement.
    Some other countries such as Canada are really strict on who gets the free heath care. A friend of mine who is from Canada explained each province issues their own health insurance and that now they have have a digital photo health card like a Driver's License (and that only legal citizens, immigrants and guest workers can get one). Frankly it seems a lot tougher than here as illegals can just walk into any hospital and get free healthcare no questions asked paid for by the U.S. taxpayers.

Canadian Public Healthcare is not too much different than US health insurance here except you never pay any deductibles or co-pays.

Take a look at Ontario, Canada's healthcare:
    http://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/pub ... ip_mn.html
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Just another comment too regarding mexican illegals and healthcare. Did you do know mexico provides free healthcare to all it's citizens?

http://www.newsday.com/news/health/ny-w ... alth-print
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Populist wrote:
    This is what you get with ethnocentric buffoon Fabian Nunez running things in Sacto.
    Amen!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    When the topic of national health care comes up, this is one of my main concerns. How will we keep from providing it for illegals as well as citizens? I think we will have to cut off ALL freebies until this mess is straightened out. Otherwise it will be yet another enticement.
    The point of this bill is to not care whether or not the child is illegal. They don't care. Their side is this: The kids are here and will get our kids sick if we don't treat them.
    They want to treat illegals. I guess the insurance companies are pushing this because they will get more money if our retarded government is floating the bill for all those who can't afford it.

As a citizen of California I wonder how many kids (including illegals) does the state legislature and the governor think we can insure using our tax dollars? one million or five million kids from the third world, Is there a limit? We are inviting the whole third world to come here to California and they are bringing their kids with them or giving birth to them in California... Do we pay for health insurance and the cost of schooling for all the future illegals forever? The numbers are unlimited with the border unsecured, they are never going to stop coming. California is comitting suicide, it's just a matter of time before the economy totally collapses. It's all simple math, the numbers don't add up!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    As a citizen of California I wonder how many kids (including illegals) does the state legislature and the governor think we can insure using our tax dollars? one million or five million kids from the third world, Is there a limit? We are inviting the whole third world to come here to California and they are bringing their kids with them or giving birth to them in California... Do we pay for health insurance and the cost of schooling for all the future illegals forever? The numbers are unlimited with the border unsecured, they are never going to stop coming. California is comitting suicide, it's just a matter of time before the economy totally collapses. It's all simple math, the numbers don't add up!
    For some reason, i don't think math is our governator's strong suit. As long as they tell him he's got the votes, he's happy.

I have to say I always feel sorry for the illegals' kids. It's not their fault that their parents committed a crime in coming over the border.

I guess one way or the other, we'd pay for their health insurance, either through this kind of program or through higher premiums for those of us who DO have insurance. Here in Massachusetts (as probably in many states), you must give free care if someone does not have the money. So, we all end up paying for it.

But, if they're going to do this in Calif., adults without insurance should be covered first, especially those who are working!

Folks.... I realized something... "certain segments" want this.. BUT THE MAJORITY doesn't.. BUT we think the politicians will work in OUR best interest, they don't..... and do you want to wait ever 4/6 years to vote them out? By then, its too late.

SO, we have to start putting OUR MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS!

We have to start pooling resources and buy "air" time our own... We have to. We need to ante up.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Folks.... I realized something... "certain segments" want this.. BUT THE MAJORITY doesn't.. BUT we think the politicians will work in OUR best interest, they don't..... and do you want to wait ever 4/6 years to vote them out? By then, its too late.

SO, we have to start putting OUR MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS!

We have to start pooling resources and buy "air" time our own... We have to. We need to ante up.
    You are right, the politicians do not have our best interest in mine. It seems like anymore that the politicians are only representing the illegals. The only thing the American citizens are good for is to keep working to fund all this nonsense!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12