Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Health Insurance for all Calif. Kids(illegals included)

http://www.100percentcampaign.org/newsr ... 070712.htm
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Thursday, July 12, 2007
    For Media Assistance

Key Children's Piece of Health Care Reform Continues to Move Forward

Sacramento– AB 1 (Laird & Dymally) passed out of Senate Health Committee last night, moving all California children closer to accessing comprehensive, affordable health coverage.

“We are now closer than ever to bringing health coverage to all children in California,â€

Well, that's just great. California already has more than enough unwed teen mothers on welfare...now we can count on even more because now they have one more freebie they can count on.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: Health Insurance for all Calif. Kids(illegals included)

You can thank ARNOLD for this fiasco. He wants all illegal kids covered.

I could say a lot about this but I don't want to get banned. I get WHITE HOT over this thing, and so do many Californians.
    Stay tuned to this story. It will be big news in a few months ...

Maybe I will cool down and be able to use family hour language by then.

KFI Los Angeles started doing commercials advocating this new health insurance campaign to give all children state paid health insurance. What happens if you are an American citizen and you are an Adult without health insurance? I guess too bad, nobody cares that you don't have coverage! But the illegal kids are covered, paid for by the taxpayers

I heard this on the radio......I can't say where it's from.....1.00 federal tax increase on EACH pack of cigarettes and 10 bucks PER single cigar to cover this endevor?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No body cares for ADULT citizens. It seems they could care less if we die or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I heard this on the radio......I can't say where it's from.....1.00 federal tax increase on EACH pack of cigarettes and 10 bucks PER single cigar to cover this endevor?
    I doubt there would ever be enough tax on cigarettes for insurance to cover the huge numbers of anchor babies and the daily influx of illegal children. The numbers are endless, it won't be long that all the children in Mexico will be moving to California with their parents...Maybe it's time for a big earthquake!

This is really a good example of polititians run amuck, just remember the jails are already full down there, maybe its time in america to do the tea thing that gave us our freedoms. Maybe we need to stop paying taxes until they can be more responsible with our money!!

------------ "ACTIVE PROJECTS"----PLEASE GET INVOLVED -----
    OK ALIPAC TEAM LETS STOP THE "Dream Act" AGAIN, OR WE WILL BE PAYING FOR ILLEGALS TO GO TO COLLEGE
    WE NEED CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!
    LINK BELOW!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=422551
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is what you get with ethnocentric buffoon Fabian Nunez running things in Sacto.

When the topic of national health care comes up, this is one of my main concerns. How will we keep from providing it for illegals as well as citizens? I think we will have to cut off ALL freebies until this mess is straightened out. Otherwise it will be yet another enticement.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast