Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Hello and I have questions

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    We have just begun to fight and we will not let our country be sold down the river.

Keep you chin up and the fingers dialing Congress critters to let them know how you feel.
    during the First American Revolution, the militia's of South Carolina and Georgia were fearful they would be "sacrificed" to attain independence of the other colonies and Col. Andrew Pickens, with about 60 men said "I will fight with my command alone, if for nothing else, to show the people we did not give up the state!" --- this was the Battle of Cowpens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Welcome to ALIPAC blackz28!

Check out:

http://www.legis.state.la.us/

There should be informaiton there about what your state reps are doing.

hello and welcome!

You should be able to find out about illegal immigration protest in your state if you visit the site www.illegalimigrantprotest.com

I think it is crap that the race card is being played here. At a protest here in AZ a person actually had a sign that said "support legalization 4 mexicans" these people are ignorant and half don't even know why they were protesting they just showed up like sheep because they were told to (mainly by the media)

You should be able to find out about illegal immigration protest in your state if you visit the site www.illegalimigrantprotest.com
    Actually you wwill have to add an M to that:

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And WHOA! I see they changed the Rumble on may 6 away from screaming impeach to securing the borders. I may just see if I can't find a way to get there. Can;t promise because it's still a long ride from here to do in one day. But maybe........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well I signed myself up for it all. Oregon was in need of a protest coordinator, so I figured, what the heck, it would be a way to really rock the boat with my 99% Hispanic, most likely illegal neighbors!!!!!!!LOL

So, hopefully I can get some people together on one of those dates. Cinco de Mayo is in downtown Portland, and that would really yank their chains around here, on their special holiday!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did they really ?!

Hi BlackZ28,

If you click on "search" up top, and type in the word orleans
    (don't type the word "new" or the search will find too much), you'll get almost 600 messages.

Okay, that's information overload. New Orleans has been making the news lately due to hiring preference (am I right?) being given to illegals over US citizens. Talking about hiring preference for reconstruction and reconstitution of The Big Easy.

What to do about it. Other people on this website are smarter in this arena; my inclination would be to raise hell with local officials and the local news media.

I don't know if this does any good or not; just another option, maybe.

Thanks much for joining this Alipac website,

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Cinco de Mayo is in downtown Portland, and that would really yank their chains around here, on their special holiday!!!
    Be very cautious around drunken Mexicans on Cinco De Mayo weekend.

I,m thinking that the biggest statement I can make would have to be to try to get out to the public what is happening behind the scenes. We all here know some of the things that are being done to manipulate the outcome of any vote that will go through congress. But if you really stop and take a good look around, most Americans have no clue. They simply have this picture of someone poor comming here to feed their family. They also try toassure theirselves that illegal immigrants are only taking jobs that we will not do ourselves. Let me state that we do not have an illegal immigration problem in our area. But we are starting to see the signs.

I did live in Omaha a few years back and swa first hand how quickly the numbers can multiply. I saw the construction industry there hit a wall and put alot of hard working guys out of work. I don't see comming into a city and underbidding the wages to the point that others are loosing their job or taking a big cut in pay as "Helping the city grow" I see it as only helping the companies theirselves. I didn't see the cost of housing going down as a result of cheap labor. so who bennifitted? The contractor that is breaking the law and the worker that is breaking the law.

New Orleans is almost a lost cause on this issue. Our great president practically roled out a red carpet for illegal immigrants. In the end is the money that may or may not be saved be worth the costs in the end? No offence to you guys along the border states, but I couldn't live in your neck of the woods. I have too much distaine for those that have invaded our country. I don't know if I could stomach seeing them in such large numbers as I'm sure yall do. But you know what.. This isn't just yall's problem anymore. The whole country is at stake.Our history and way of life is on the chopping block.

I'm still trying to figure out where I can help the most. It's hard when most don't want to get involved, but the bottom line is that the more Americans that finally stand up and say that our polititions are not doing their job, The more the PANDERING will lean in our favor. Kinda screwed up, but I guess that's politics in the modern day. We just have to figure how to make it work in our favor. Johnny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast