Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello and I have questions

Hello all I am here because I am tired of feeling like their is nothing I can do on this matter. I think that I am like alot of Americans that feels trapped by the current situation at hand. I feel like I am in the majority in feeling that illegal imigration is very wrong. But I also feel that the majority is choosing not to act for fear of being labled as racist. My friends, this issue has nothing to do with racism.
    My first action should be to find out where my state elected officials stand on this issue. I am from Louisiana. Do any of you know where I might locate quotes or some form of comintary that has either supported or rejected illegal immigration? I would appreciate any help. Thanks again and again..Hello. Johnny

Hi.....there's tons of information here.....might want to check out the various discussion groups. Good Luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Johnny,

Welcome to ALIPAC. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Believe me, that pit in your stomach is something that ALL of us feel, and we're working as hard as we can to stop the madness before it destroys this great country.

You will find at the top of the page something called the ALIPAC Action Panel, which you should use as a guide for your new-found activism. Another great resource is NumbersUSA, where you can fax your Reps for free.

The archives are an excellent source of information, and the folks around here are more than willing to help you.

Again WELCOME!!!

Re: Hello and I have questions

blackz28

Welcome and you are not alone. Most of us here have the same feeling.

We have just begun to fight and we will not let our country be sold down the river.

Keep you chin up and the fingers dialing Congress critters to let them know how you feel.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Thank you so much for getting involved! You are not alone!

Hello and thanks for the greetings. All of the information found here is gonna take a while to digest. I have read up a little so far on which Louisiana polititions stand for what. I think that arms me with a little knowledge, which is never a bad thing.
    I am curious as to if there are any ralleys planned for May the 1st to support our side of what is quickly turning out to be a battle. I'm not a man of great resources. I make a fair living at best. But I know that it is time to stop quietly disagreeing and get out (somewhere) and have my voice heard. It is a damn shame that we have elected officials showing up at these pro-amnesty ralleys doing nothing more then pandering for a future vote. Is the nation actually seeing that these guys are turning their backs to the same people that put them in office in the first place? How American is that Mrs. Clinton. Mr. Kennedy? Mr. Bush? How do you get your message out if no one is willing to listen? By no one, I'm refering to polititions. Are they that affraid of being called a racist? I mean hell I have seen several polititions lately do almost a 360 the first time they got labeled so I guess that tactic works rather well. Johnny

I guess it works if someone is afraid of a 'word'...I'm not...never have been...labeling me as a rascist doesn't affect me in the least...all it does is prove I'm talking to someone who suffers constipation of the brain.

Welcome...hope you enjoy ALIPAC....you'll have lots of company here on the site...we have some sister sites links listed. One of those is Americans For Better Immigration.com....they keep report cards on all the politicians...eye opening to say the least.

Good reading!!

MJ

Banned
    I don't know about any rallies, but I do know lots of folks planning big purchases that day...

welcome! i know it took me forever to read up too.

Hi BlackZ:

Trust me, you are not far off in your feelings. For now, I would suggest you look at your elected officials report cards. Over all, they seem about middle of the pack, but you can find out more at this link.

Americans for Better Immigration

If the link does not work, just do a google search for Congressional Report Cards on Immigration, and it will take you right to the site.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast