Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello and I have questions

Hello and I have suggestions! I have noticed that there are some wonderful suggestions out there from outraged Americans. I have been reading several different websites and forums and have seen ideas for protests, boycotts, emailing and faxing those in Congress, etc.
    I personally am going to SHOP TILL I DROP on May first and would recommend that everyone else do so as well! And I am also going to write down any businesses who happen to be closed on May first because their work force is illegals or they support the boycott of American goods. And i will make sure that I will take my business elsewhere in the future.
    One of the best things we can do is to show that we Americans have buying clout. Flyers can be handed out to Americans who are walking into Walmarts and other offenders urging people not to shop there. America is outraged over this issue and it is a good time to let Americans know who are hiring the illegals ---and asking them not to shop there.
    I strongly urge a BOYCOTT MEXICO movement. Mexico has joined with the illegals to boycott American goods on My first. I believe we should boycott Mexico until Mexico starts taking responsiblity for her citizens. Encouraging her citizens to come to America illegally and take our jobs away is not acting responsibly!
    Another suggestion is for people of the two main political parties to re-register as an Independent AND to let the party they had formerly been a member of KNOW WHY they have re-registered as an Independent. Also let the main parties know that we will not give them ONE DIME as long as they give in to the illegals. If we re-register as Independents then we become the political wild card in the deck --- as they will not know WHO we will vote for --- they will only know that we will vote for the candidates who love America enough to want to enforce her laws.
    We should most definitely contact the media and put pressure on them to start telling the truth. I am sick to the teeth of seeing the lies about how America is going to fall apart at the seams without these illegals working here under the table or under almost slave conditions.

Funny you should bring up New Orleans, Black. Go to the link below and listen to the first audio file with Linda Swope. It will be an eye opener for you:

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio.php ... er_page=15

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thanks Junius. I actually looked at the calendar and thought that Saturday the 6th would be better, I can most likely get more people, and also it does not interupt any work week traffic, thus being a bit more considerate for American citizens who need to get in and out of downtown.

My main consideration is making sure it is on a day that many can come.

I plan on emailing Lars Larson, to see if he'll allow me a spot on his program to announce it (after I check with the city first about any permits). And I hope with every digit I have crossed, that I can get lots of people.

Sweat, sweat, man am I nervous now for taking this on, I do not want it to be a flop. Also hoping I might be able to get Jim Ludwick of another representative of Oregonians for Immigration Reform to say something while we're there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for all of your links. I am currently checking them out. Bobc I listened to that link and let me tell you. I know first hand of some of the refugees that came to our area that got this type of treatment. These are Americans that have lost all that are willing to work hard to rebuild their city. They are not welcome to. I think mainley because they carry ssn s . Something else you will see is that the work could be alot further along if those corperations would even be willing to employ both illegals and locals, but they will not. I guess that would affect the bottom line. God bless America...Johnny

Well I find it infuriating. I don't know how much humiliation Americans are going to put up with. This is organized crime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123