Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Dobbs was on OReilly
    he says he is helping Schumer and Guiterrez on trying to get some kind of bill passed.

Gotta check out the entire interview after the first break at 10 after
    Sounds like:

Gutierrez bill would give millions citizenship (Obama waiting on ... to be introduced in the Senate early next year by Chuck Schumer (D-N. ...
    www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2411661/posts
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this thread is getting a little de-railed. I understand that when people see Lou Dobbs' name they get emotional, but this is really distracting attention from the overarching purpose of this thread which is of fundamental importance. 24Ahead is not supporting Lou Dobbs, and he/she made that crystal clear in the original post. 24Ahead is pointing out that The Nation is lying about Dobbs and Whitman to further their open borders agenda. I honestly would not care if The Nation were unfairly attacking John McCain, I would point it out if it got us closer to the facts, and helped our movement.

The point of this thread is clearly to point out the extreme hypocrisy that many Leftists exhibit on illegal immigration, betraying there working base, and stabbing them in the back. They are embracing a corporatist agenda. This is essential to the debate, because it exposes the utter hypocrisy of our enemies. It is an ENORMOUS hole in their argument that is completely undefendable. It also could draw support to our side from the Left. This point should not get burried in a bunch of posts about Dobbs' betrayal, which is already well known, but irrelevant to the larger issue at hand.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Dobbs was on OReilly
    he says he is helping Schumer and Guiterrez on trying to get some kind of bill passed.

Gotta check out the entire interview after the first break at 10 after
    the carlels must have his wifes family in a basement in south america. lou was CNN brass, i feel for him. he married her tho, he must now pay the piper. not at my expense, i can see. dont be mis-led by the media pik, hes an old man with a mess on his hands.

"The Nation" is our enemy, there is nothing more progressive and destructive than "The Nation" but Dobbs is right up there with them, just shows they are willing to eat their own.

I just can not do anything to aid Dobbs, he deserted the American people, as far as I am concerned he is on his own.....

I believe "The Nation" will go down with "MSNBC"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't think that The Nation, or any other leftist multicultis for that matter, have ever accepted Dobbs as being "one of their own." He used to say bad things about illegals, so he is forever blacklisted by them. They have never shown any signs of accepting him. They reject him, we reject him. Like I said, he is somewhere out in no-man's-land, and has made himself completely irrelevent as a spokesman in the current debate.

The fact that The Nation still considers Dobbs an enemy just confirms how ass backwords they are on this entire debate. 24Ahead clearly points this out in the article, along with the fundamental points made about their hypocrisy on the issue of standing for American workers and the middle class. I don't know why this is lost on so many people just because 24Ahead happens to be on the side of Dobbs here (the right side on this particular issue). Not every issue is simple or breaks down between white hats vs. black hats. Like I said, I would feel the same way if it was John McCain unfairly attacked to further The Nation's aims. I don't think what 24Ahead is doing sanctifies Dobbs' betrayal of us, nor does it detract from our principles in any way what so ever. What 24Ahead is saying is so fundamental to our movement that it is truly sad if people can not see what he is doing, and how it supports our cause.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12