Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Both parties are infested by members of the CFR, Bilderberg Group and The Trilateral Commission. All of which work towards the NWO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    To be honest , neo cons and rinos are no different then the uber lib progressives

They are all the same animal

they want one world rule , new world order
    they want the cheap labor from the illegals

Thats the reason Bush and Clinton get along so good
    They are one and the same

(Just fyi for those that might not know....... Neocon = NEW CONSERVATIVE)

Its just another name for progressive

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    G. W. Bush - October surprise?
    Yep, George Soros cannot stop the GOP advance, but Bush and Rove can.

W
    I fear you are correct--why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut and stay out of it?!?! Actually, I know why, nevermind...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Why would they derail it, aren't they Repubs. Or RINO's somebody please tell me what the hell RINO stands for?
    stevetheroofer,

RINO stands for Republican In Name Only

People like Bush are not Republicans, nor Democrats. They ignore the official platforms of both parties though they pay lip service to those issues during elections.

Bush is a Globalist just like Obama and a traitor to the people and the Constitution of the United States.

Pulling the failed actor Bush back on to the stage will throw a lot of wet water on our voters. They are trying to quench the Republican backlash by rolling out the main Republican nobody in their right mind wants to run back to.

They are rolling Bush and his book out a few days before the election to try and stop the wild and woolly unlettered Republicans in the throw away districts from winning and taking control in Washington.

The Washington insiders are afraid of the people now and they are queuing up the next episode of George Bush sucks to try and quell our politically revolutionary spirit.

W
    YEP, that's why...

Boy am I glad everyone here knows what the heck is going on. You all are right, the Dems and Repubs are infested with global insects and a while back, there was a global insect by the name of Dick Army who was assigned to lead the Tea Party down that evil path. Does anybody know how that's going? A word of warning, the one way they could definately succeed at this diabolical conspiracy that W outlines is

MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD

and don't be surprised, angry as hell, yes!, but not surprised.

That's what I'm worried about in Nevada, Rockfish, with the election to oust Reid, especially with polls indicating it's so close. I wouldn't put anything past Reid and the Dems.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

The Globalist are putting Bush back on TV the week before the election in this political soap opera to try and stop the wild Republicans that are running in heavy Dem leaning districts from winning.

W

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    RINO = Republican In Name Only
    Thank you for the clarification.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Did Georege Soros become the defacto ruler of this country? We we for sale, or just the politicians?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If a RINO is a republican in name only, Is a DINO a democrat in name only. RINO'S and DINO'S, PIMP'S and HOES where it stops nobody knows. Sorry bout that, affliction.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast