Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hero Who Lit Mexican Flag Charged With Burning Rubbish

American Hero Who Set Fire to Mexican Flag Charged With Burning Rubbish!

By John W. Lillpop

San Antonio, Texas is home to the Alamo and one hellacious American hero named David Bohmfalk.

When illegal aliens marched through the streets of America to demand "rights," and to protest the rule of law in America, Bohmfalk started paying attention. Knowing that American politcians were actually proposing amnesty for the marching thugs ignited a fire of patriotism in Bohmfalk.

Bohmfalk took a patriotic and honorable stand in front of the Alamo, a building where Davy Crockett and James Bowie gained honor and a place of esteem in American history.

The full story as reported by Joe Conger of KENS 5 Eyewitness News:

"It caused some controversy, but it was supposed to. Now, one man is headed to municipal court for burning a Mexican flag in protest in front of the Alamo.

"The city is charging 46-year old David Bohmfalk with burning without a permit, even though no one gives permits to burn a flag.

'I was raised to respect my country,' Bohmfalk said.

"All the rallies and talk of amnesty for undocumented immigrants in May 2006 lit the fires of patriotism for Bohmfalk, he said.

'I just got angry,' he said. 'I decided I had to do something, make my statement, and that's what I did.'

"Bohmfalk had his own protest in front of a building known for revolution, where Davy Crockett and James Bowie made a stand. So did Bohmfalk but he used a lighter instead of gunfighter. Park police cited Bohmfalk for illegal burning of rubbish, even it was a Mexican flag he set ablaze.

'Because of what it's made out of, it took a little while to burn it. It took me two minutes, but I got it lit,' Bohmfalk said.

"Authorities say his actions left some of the Mexican nationals in the Alamo crowd feeling burned. However, Bohmfalk's attorney, Jason Jakob, says, freedom of speech is Bohmfalk's constitutional right.

'My client felt so strongly, and exercised protest, by burning that flag,' Jakob said.

"Bohmfalk says while he was detained by police, he was harassed, his life was threatened, and he was even assaulted by some tourists who spit on him. Ironically, all these offenses are punishable by law. Jakob says flag burning is not.

'In America, every day we see people burning the American flag and it's become desensitized,' Jakob said. 'If we can allow that, we can certainly say that the Mexican flag can be burned.'

"As a former Texas police chief and military veteran, Bohmfalk says he knows his rights, and is fighting for them.

'Why should a foreign flag get any better protection than the American flag?' he said.

"The city has not returned calls for comment. As for Bohmfalk's right to a speedy trial, that's been delayed as well. His trial has been reset three times."

San Antonio Express News
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/ ... 5557.htmls

God bless and keep you and your attorney, David Bohmfalk! You are a genuine American hero!

The Mexican flag being classified as "rubbish"? Bet that'll go over big with the illegals, their government, and their Consular
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to get this guy to come down to Houston then.Maybe he can use that lighter to fire up a grill for some fajitas in response to Chicano alien supporters at TSU who want to have a weeklong hunger strike. I think female activists could man the grill wearing red cross outfits aand males could sport some scrubs... a real MASH theme with soundtrack just in case they can't quite make it the week we can show our compassion for their hunger and need to support lawlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    We need to get this guy to come down to Houston then.Maybe he can use that lighter to fire up a grill for some fajitas in response to Chicano alien supporters at TSU who want to have a weeklong hunger strike. I think female activists could man the grill wearing red cross outfits aand males could sport some scrubs... a real MASH theme with soundtrack just in case they can't quite make it the week we can show our compassion for their hunger and need to support lawlessness.
    San Antonio is pretty close--let us do it!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Park police cited Bohmfalk for illegal burning of rubbish, even it was a Mexican flag he set ablaze.

RUBBISH, no doubt!!!!!!!! This is fantastic, I love this guy!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    as someone said on a talk show i listened to last night,
    let em go on a hunger strike, they are too ROUND anyways

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Park police cited Bohmfalk for illegal burning of rubbish, even it was a Mexican flag he set ablaze.

RUBBISH, no doubt!!!!!!!! This is fantastic, I love this guy!!!

Re: Hero Who Lit Mexican Flag Charged With Burning Rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    'In America, every day we see people burning the American flag and it's become desensitized,' Jakob said. 'If we can allow that, we can certainly say that the Mexican flag can be burned.'
    AMEN.

And I want the ACLU to prove they are not anti-American traitors, and quickly come to the defense of this man. Unless they only defend burning Old Glory.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Was this video taped? I wonder why the other people weren't arrested. I would like to see a video that shows who they are and ask them to be arrested. He'll get off. If I were him, I'd take it to the Supreme Court.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It couldn't get any better than this, being charged with burning "rubbish" I would be happy to be charged if they would just call the mexican flag "rubbish". Oh what an American!!
    Lets have a party!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast