Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    wow!!! thank you all so much for all responses -- I feel I am home!
    Welcome to Alipac MarkB The letter that you received from Pelosi Is the same one I get every time I write her. It Is nothing more than a computer generated form letter. TS

Welcome, MarkB. Glad you could join us in our fight against illegal immigration. Before I joined Alipac, I felt like I was fighting a war with a one man army. Now I'm part of a very large platoon.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Welcome, MarkB. Glad you could join us in our fight against illegal immigration. Before I joined Alipac, I felt like I was fighting a war with a one man army. Now I'm part of a very large platoon.
    Yes, I think we are up to about 30,000 members at ALIPAC. I thought I saw somewhere that NumbersUSA was up to about a million.

Thats saying something!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello MarkB and welcome! I'm glad you made it here, and yes, this is the right place for you. I knew it, the first time I read one of your posts over at the 'unemployed'. You never posted anything disrespectful, never, only the TRUTH. For the life of me I don't understand why they don't want to hear the truth about illegal immigration. It's one of the main reasons why we're unemployed!
    Anyway, great letters MarkB. Keep up the good work, and welcome home.

JoAnn~

Welcome to ALIPAC MarkB.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi

HI DearsisterAnise aka Joann! Folks i believe Joann is the lady who invited me to join. Thanks so much Joann. Joann you now know I was banned by unemployed-X website for that first letter I posted here. I hope you convey where I went to anyone who asks you. I was totally shocked, and both Jenny and C refused to budge on the ban. Thanks for your support and kind words. I had fun on that website discussing unemployment facts and solutions -- and as you know the vast majority of people there appreciated my input and ideas. I opine that most of today's unemployment and declining median income are due to illegal aliens and outsourcing and offshoring.

I support American ideals of democracy -- that we should educate ourselves and vigorously debate issues and then vote. Debate is the finest way to uncover flaws and learn from each other, and voting avoids civil unrest. Picture people who support illegal immigration and ask why their lack of democratic beliefs. What I mean is this, when debated openly with facts, they resort to name calling and labels and spin. When I challenge them to join me in contacting Congress and advocating a National vote on illegal immigration and all the points: granting citizenship or not, amnesty or no amnesty, deportation or no deportation, defending our borders and airports and seaports from illegals, protecting America from unfair competition of offshoring to nations that use slave-like-labor -- illegal lovers get angry. How is voting inflammatory?

My God Americans have spilled blood for hundreds of years to give us all the right of the ballot box and self determination. It is a sacred, God given right written in the blood of brave and selfless souls, and it is fundamental to our national interest. Why do these illegal lovers fear the vote -- a national referendum on the subject? I suppose they are waiting until America's flag is green white and red and our national language is spanish.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Great letter MarkB! Really good! Welcome!

Those participants at the unemployment forum should have been thanking you for your efforts!

Welcom MarkB. Thank you for sharing your letter with us. We, of all race, color, creed, nationality, gender, age have one thing in common --- stop illegal aliens from invading and abusing our social and health services. We are not one party, we are from both parties or no party affiliates. However, we ARE ALL AMERICAN - born, bred, naturalized. As well as LEGAL immigrants - legally live here, awaiting citizenships, taxpaying contributer.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Re: Hi

HI DearsisterAnise aka Joann! Folks i believe Joann is the lady who invited me to join. Thanks so much Joann. Joann you now know I was banned by unemployed-X website for that first letter I posted here. I hope you convey where I went to anyone who asks you. I was totally shocked, and both Jenny and C refused to budge on the ban. Thanks for your support and kind words. I had fun on that website discussing unemployment facts and solutions -- and as you know the vast majority of people there appreciated my input and ideas. I opine that most of today's unemployment and declining median income are due to illegal aliens and outsourcing and offshoring.

I support American ideals of democracy -- that we should educate ourselves and vigorously debate issues and then vote. Debate is the finest way to uncover flaws and learn from each other, and voting avoids civil unrest. Picture people who support illegal immigration and ask why their lack of democratic beliefs. What I mean is this, when debated openly with facts, they resort to name calling and labels and spin. When I challenge them to join me in contacting Congress and advocating a National vote on illegal immigration and all the points: granting citizenship or not, amnesty or no amnesty, deportation or no deportation, defending our borders and airports and seaports from illegals, protecting America from unfair competition of offshoring to nations that use slave-like-labor -- illegal lovers get angry. How is voting inflammatory?

My God Americans have spilled blood for hundreds of years to give us all the right of the ballot box and self determination. It is a sacred, God given right written in the blood of brave and selfless souls, and it is fundamental to our national interest. Why do these illegal lovers fear the vote -- a national referendum on the subject? I suppose they are waiting until America's flag is green white and red and our national language is spanish.
    I hear you MarkB. When/if I do go there I got your back. It's not right what they did to you, because you did present very informative posts in a civil way... I really wish I knew why the illegal lovers hate the truth and condone others destroying our country. And at the same time they say that they 'love our country'. All I could conclude, is they're a very sick bunch of people.
    As you see here at ALIPAC, they are fine, and true patriots.
    Enjoy your stay here, and stay in touch.

Welcome MarkB. I also just found this place after spending addictive days posting my opinion on every web article I could find. I agree with you wholeheartedly and more. I don't want all those that are already here to be staying here. I want them to go home. I want an answer from our government about all the people they re-settle here without asking us. How do they have foodstamp cards and Lexus's? All the jobs and franchises given to new immigrants that citizens never even had a chance at. I've been wondering about this my entire working life and nobody seems to know. And those that do know are not telling. Yes, sometimes I have flat out asked! I think most of us have had it in our faces for too long and we can't ignore it anymore. The worst is the arrogance, prejudice and outright hatred expressed towards citizens by these new to our soil peoples from many nations. They are sucking at the teat provided by our hard labor and then are rude to our faces and worse than rude whenever we have no witness and they have no worries of being caught. They do not appreciate what has been given to them by respecting the U.S. people - then they need to go back. I don't want to see anymore FoodStampCard people at the supermarket loading up into Lexus's.

I fail to understand how people cannot be on our side on this issue. Perhaps if they live very privileged lives they cannot see because they don't have to run into these people and their poor attitudes everywhere they go. I know that in my personal life people are getting afraid to say anything even worse than ever. In the last few weeks many who had opinions have now stifled them or are changing to a neutral position because of the escalating tensions.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast