Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sarum wrote.

I fail to understand how people cannot be on our side on this issue. Perhaps if they live very privileged lives they cannot see because they don't have to run into these people and their poor attitudes everywhere they go. I know that in my personal life people are getting afraid to say anything even worse than ever. In the last few weeks many who had opinions have now stifled them or are changing to a neutral position because of the escalating tensions.
    The pro illegal immigration, open borders advocates are the 21st century plantation owners. They benefit from the cheap labor and free trade and could care less that it is destroying the American working and middle class.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC MarkB.

You are at home and your voice with us, will help us drive out politiciams, from office, who fail Americans by not adhering to our immigration laws and securing our borders.

Just say no to ANY form of legalization!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    The pro illegal immigration, open borders advocates are the 21st century plantation owners. They benefit from the cheap labor and free trade and could care less that it is destroying the American working and middle class.
    +1

Bettybb, you are so right. I have been calling it slavery of the citizen. Every time a citizen in need is denied healthcare or foodstamps or the like but the illegal gets it - the needy citizen is deprived of the fruits of their own labor because we citizens created those programs with our tax dollars. We have had citizens die due to being deprived healthcare and AHCCCS (Medicaid) said it was because they could fix 10 illegal aliens with the same money. So the only class of citizen that I know that is deprived of the benefit of their labor is the slave. So illegal immigration = slavery for citizens because our government has made it so. That is why I say the U.S. government needs a psych eval. We need a Truth Commission to determine the enemy within that has made these things happen.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    +1

Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Sarum,

No question about it, our present system is topsy turvey, with foreigners in this country illegally getting better treatment than citizens.

We all need to keep exposing the problem and demanding it change.

From the polls on the Arizona law, it seems Americans are ready to take our country back.

United we stand

We the People of the United States need to UNITE and fight our common enemy -- red white and green, TYCOONS, greedy businesses, politicians. What was that old old old but still good idea? Whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

In my opinion La Raza and Mexico intend to suffocate this nation with Latino bodies and then start a violent revolt to create their Atzlan... The ruling class in America, tycoons, big business, greedy business, politicians (the Plutocracy) want CHEAP labor that is why they like illegals and outsourcing and offshoring -- they care about short term profit and NOT about our wonderful nation and people. Those two groups are working in alliance and their enemy and greatest fear is the American People and the vote.

We need to form new alliances with any organized group that has allied interests with us. The goal is simple, Deport illegal aliens en masse, Close the border, heavily fine and give prison time to CEOs, CFOs, management, owners of any business that employs any illegal aliens past, present, future. Nothing like 10 years in the poky being poked by Buba to make a person decide cheap illegal are just not worth it, make it the law of the land that children born to one or two illegal parents are NOT citizens, deny all government benefits to illegals and their children.

Vote out every incumbent who does NOT support our goals - no matter what party. United we stand -- divided we will fail.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123