Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have the pics! AND the addresses! AND the names of the dealerships! AND the phone numbers! I don't have much experience with this computer. I took them with my Nikon camera and they're on my computer in a Nikon program. Tell me how to get them here.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

JAK
    Again...arrogant attitudes!!!! No respect and no appreciation for this country...period!... or the citizens!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    I have the pics! AND the addresses! AND the names of the dealerships! AND the phone numbers! I don't have much experience with this computer. I took them with my Nikon camera and they're on my computer in a Nikon program. Tell me how to get them here.

check you pm's Faye.

THIS IS TOO GOOD!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    is this recent or from last year?
    I believe this incident happened in march of 2006!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye

check you pm's Faye.

THIS IS TOO GOOD!
    Yes, lets NAIL 'EM!!!

Its funny, I was thinking of this very topic today. It was a windy day here in SD, and I saw a huge stars and stripes flying on the side of the road as I was driving. I noticed how incredibly beautiful the flag is in a strong wind. But I thought to myself........Someday, that may be a Mexican flag flying full force (if we don't stop the invasion, of course).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

........Someday, that may be a Mexican flag flying full force (if we don't stop the invasion, of course).
    Nope! Won't happen, BEAR.

Too many Veterans who take their oath seriously and patriots standing by their sides.

JAK

The American Flag is beautiful! No other compares!
    (especially that ugly red, green and white flag!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I agree, nothing like it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

In South Florida the Mexican flag and Brazilian flag are flying all over the place. It is the most pathetic sight, it truly is. Sometimes there will be an American flag flying with them, sometimes not. You're driving home from work in bumper to bumper traffic, see these other flags waving all over the place, then you look at the car in front of you and there will be a Mexican or Brazilian flag or emblem on the car. Then while stuck for 15-20 minutes at the same red light you look over on the sidewalk and there are so many illegals walking (they are most likely illegal if you consider the statistics of how many illegal aliens from Mexico and Brazil are in the U.S. and Florida) and you just ask yourself.....who in the heck is running this country?!

It really is disturbing when you are a hard-working American and you try to be a good citizen and raise your children to be good citizens, and you think about how lightly the people in Washington are taking our laws. Most of those people in Washington have large fences around their homes, they do not care about what is happening to the average American citizen who is more likely to experience the consequences and real effects of all of this lawlessness and disrespect towards our country.

It must be difficult for those who have a husband, wife, brother or sister or their children who are risking their lives in Iraq for the U.S. to have to experience all of this lawlessness and disrespect.

This reminds me of last September with the Verde Group who were flying the Mexican flag higher in New Mexico.
    I wrote Mr. Moore a letter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----Original Message-----
    To: Terrence R. Moore
    Subject: Lower the Mexican flag in NM below American Flag!

Mr. Moore,

I am shocked and appauled that the Verde Group in your town in America have the Mexican flag raised higher than the American flag! Tell them to lower it now it's against the law. It's an insult to all Americans! Here is the article below:

http://www.lcsun-news.com/fastsearchresults/ci_4384754

Response I received.

The Department of Facilities is constantly being directed to ensure that proper flag etiquette is always adhered to. As such, by way of responding to this message, I am advising Director of Facilities Brian Denmark of the concerns that you’ve expressed, so that this is never an issue. Much appreciated.

Terrence Moore

City Manager

Las Cruces, New Mexico

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast